Wikiposts

DIMIA pdf forms that are fillable

Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:07 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Smile DIMIA pdf forms that are fillable

Its a pain having to fill in forms by hand
There are some publicly available forms available on the net. Cant attach them here for copyright reasons but if you pm me with the form you need I will try and give you a link to get them
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:08 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DIMIA pdf forms that are fillable

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
There are some publicly available forms available on the net. Cant attach them here for copyright reasons but if you pm me with the form you need I will try and give you a link to get them

put a search on for pdf edit and password remover

we did and its a lot easier because if you make a mistake while filling it out you only have to alter the bit thats wrong

jan xx
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:32 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: DIMIA pdf forms that are fillable

Originally Posted by robos
put a search on for pdf edit and password remover

we did and its a lot easier because if you make a mistake while filling it out you only have to alter the bit thats wrong

jan xx

Hi,

they have realised a new version of the 47sk form, the only problem is though, I cant edit it or do anything other than print it. I want to be able to edit the form online i,e put tick boxes in and fill the form in. However its got to be the 11/05 version as dimia wont accept it.....

Anyone got a version that can be edited (i.e. type on the form) and tick boxes all ready to go....?

if so please pm me or post I have such bad handwriting.....

Cheers

Justin
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:18 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eljustino
Hi,

Cheers

Justin
Yes, and this was the point
We've gotten so used to using computers and the tab key to fill forms in that to have to read them and fill them in by hand is a real pain, and as youve said about handwriting, you arent alone.

What I dont understand is why the fillable forms are only available to migration agents.
I believe someone else on BE mentioned that if the forms could be edited then we could change some questions however, this isnt the case. If the forms were fillable it means just that. It doesnt mean you can edit any of the questions at all. I hardly think anyone here would actually risk changing a question "have you ever been convicted.........." to "have you smiled today"

In any case, to those who have pm'd me asking for fillable forms please give me a day or 2 to make them available publicly on website.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:32 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

We've gotten so used to using computers and the tab key to fill forms in that to have to read them and fill them in by hand is a real pain, and as youve said about handwriting, you arent alone.

What I dont understand is why the fillable forms are only available to migration agents.
I believe someone else on BE mentioned that if the forms could be edited then we could change some questions however, this isnt the case. If the forms were fillable it means just that. It doesnt mean you can edit any of the questions at all. I hardly think anyone here would actually risk changing a question "have you ever been convicted.........." to "have you smiled today"

In any case, to those who have pm'd me asking for fillable forms please give me a day or 2 to make them available publicly on website.

aye, very true and thanks buddy,
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

i wish these had been available to us when we were filling our forms in, a right pain having to fill them in by hand!!!!!
jacqui
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:43 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Originally Posted by s/nurse
i wish these had been available to us when we were filling our forms in, a right pain having to fill them in by hand!!!!!
jacqui
i just feel more comfortable filling them in electronically, have worked out how to take off the password, off the pdf but its the using of adobe, i.e. to put tick boxes and text boxes applying them to the pdf then filling ti in is the easy bit lol.

J
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:57 pm
Banned

i just feel more comfortable filling them in electronically, have worked out how to take off the password, off the pdf but its the using of adobe, i.e. to put tick boxes and text boxes applying them to the pdf then filling ti in is the easy bit lol.

J
Of course (as some say) anyone can make them fillable with the pdf writer however there are so many boxes to have to turn into text fields it is quite time consuming. In any case the november 2005 revision on 47sk will be ready by tuesday.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:04 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

No to both of the above questions.........................
Old Nov 13th 2005, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Re: DIMIA pdf forms that are fillable

Of course (as some say) anyone can make them fillable with the pdf writer however there are so many boxes to have to turn into text fields it is quite time consuming. In any case the november 2005 revision on 47sk will be ready by tuesday.
Hi everyone,

I do have Acrobat Writer but still I cant make the DIMIA forms fillable, am I missing anything here ?

By the way, I was just wondering whats the source for downloading the latest updated DIMIA Forms on web which are fillable. Of course, these forms should have been uploaded somewhere on the web ... isnt it ?

Ghanghro
Old Nov 13th 2005, 11:04 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

they have realised a new version of the 47sk form, the only problem is though, I cant edit it or do anything other than print it. I want to be able to edit the form online i,e put tick boxes in and fill the form in. However its got to be the 11/05 version as dimia wont accept it.....

Anyone got a version that can be edited (i.e. type on the form) and tick boxes all ready to go....?

Cheers

Justin
They released it in July 2005. Is that what you mean by new? Please don't say there's another one?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
They released it in July 2005. Is that what you mean by new? Please don't say there's another one?
Hi Tiawamutu,

I wish I could so NO but unfortunately I've to say a BIGGG YES here .... DIMIA has just released newer versions of forms. Atleast I've downloaded the 47sk and it says last updated in nov.05

Ghanghro
Old Nov 14th 2005, 1:14 am

orangestreet will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys,

Can anybody send me the link to the Pdf writer ? Which program should be used for that ? Any instructions about the same will be very helpful. You can PM me if you want.

Thanks heaps.

Orange
(Technologically challenged)
Old Nov 14th 2005, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by orangestreet
Hi Guys,

Can anybody send me the link to the Pdf writer ? Which program should be used for that ? Any instructions about the same will be very helpful. You can PM me if you want.

Thanks heaps.

Orange
(Technologically challenged)
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/main.html

Reader version is free for download but for Writer you need to pay.

Ghanghro
Old Nov 14th 2005, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ghanghro
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/main.html

Reader version is free for download but for Writer you need to pay.

Ghanghro
I have done the same and taken the password off the new 47sk Form, but even with this it is still a pain as you have to use the free text edit tool to drop text boxes where you want to put the text over every free box on the form, whilst it is neater it is just as time consuming as doing it free hand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.