DIAC opening times over Xmas?

Old Oct 6th 2010, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of
Default DIAC opening times over Xmas?

Come the festive season, when does the DIAC close down, just the festive holidays i.e. 25th&26th December or a 1 or 2 week period.

Had a look on their website but couldn't find anything.

John
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DIAC opening times over Xmas?

Originally Posted by John_R
Come the festive season, when does the DIAC close down, just the festive holidays i.e. 25th&26th December or a 1 or 2 week period.

Had a look on their website but couldn't find anything.

John
They will put it on their website when Christmas gets nearer. Please don't wish it on us yet, its only just October
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
They will put it on their website when Christmas gets nearer. Please don't wish it on us yet, its only just October
LOL sorry mate, just having to plan ahead
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:22 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John_R
LOL sorry mate, just having to plan ahead
If you search back through the last few years you'll find the same topic comes up annually (several times in fact!!) so you might be able to get a fair idea from what happened then
Old Dec 21st 2010, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default Xmas Holidays starts in Canberra..CO on Vacations?

Xmas Holidays starts in Canberra...CO on XMAS Vacations?
Old Dec 21st 2010, 4:57 am
Home and Happy

Default Re: Xmas Holidays starts in Canberra..CO on Vacations?

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Xmas Holidays starts in Canberra...CO on XMAS Vacations?
Many of them will only be off on the public holidays. DIAC does not close for weeks at a time.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 4:59 am
Home and Happy

Threads merged
Old Dec 21st 2010, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

just_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Closed Mon-Wed 27-29 Dec and Mon 3 January
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

And in addition, individuals will be taking their annual leave so if cases are person specific they may languish whilst the person concerned is on leave for however long they may want to take. Most of Canberra is on leave in January I think.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

I got an out-of-office reply from my ACS officer last year. she was on leave for 2 months I submitted my docs by Nov 2009, I got the result by May 2010... and i partly blame that for unable to squeeze my application before the VISA suspension i guess everything happens for a reason
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

sachinarora83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I need your help in getting small confirmation...

While replying on the email which i got for medicals & PCC...tough my CO mentioned his/her name but he/she asked me to send the reply on the email...which does not mentioned the name but team specific...is it normal or shall i ask my CO official email ID and then again submit my docs

Originally Posted by ebanster
I got an out-of-office reply from my ACS officer last year. she was on leave for 2 months I submitted my docs by Nov 2009, I got the result by May 2010... and i partly blame that for unable to squeeze my application before the VISA suspension i guess everything happens for a reason
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sachinarora83
Hi, I need your help in getting small confirmation...

While replying on the email which i got for medicals & PCC...tough my CO mentioned his/her name but he/she asked me to send the reply on the email...which does not mentioned the name but team specific...is it normal or shall i ask my CO official email ID and then again submit my docs
You should reply on the team email address as mentioned by your CO. No need of his/her personal/official email address.
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice
Talking Can I send a Merry christmas email to my CO?

Isn't it abnormal ? if it is ok then is it possible to send the email to the group team and ask them to forward it to my CO ?
Regards
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:07 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can I send a Merry christmas email to my CO?

Originally Posted by QLDlover
Isn't it abnormal ? if it is ok then is it possible to send the email to the group team and ask them to forward it to my CO ?
Regards
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice
Default Re: Can I send a Merry christmas email to my CO?

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
this is called a..licking action!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.