Wikiposts

DHL via Interpacel £26 - DHL direct £47

Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:21 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DHL via Interpacel £26 - DHL direct £47

Your tracker is wrong - it should be updated after about 8 hours because it doesnt fly from UK To Aus it goes via europe and various hub locations. So phone them up

Most likely they've just not scanned it - and dont worry about it because DHL just dont lose things but the tracker needs updating.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
Your tracker is wrong - it should be updated after about 8 hours because it doesnt fly from UK To Aus it goes via europe and various hub locations. So phone them up

Most likely they've just not scanned it - and dont worry about it because DHL just dont lose things but the tracker needs updating.
I've just checked and it's jumped from 'Departed Heathrow 29th Sept 9.27am' to 'Departed Melbourne Oct 2nd 5.48pm', obviously somebody hasn't been putting in the checkpoints!!

Ta

Jude xx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jude and other guys (thanks for the Karma as well Jude lol) I am using Interparcel also, I have lsitend to what you all said and that one of the people on Dieters for Oz had problems with DHL so I am using Interparcel. Do you have to book them then? I didin't know that. do they come and open your stuff? Should I leave it open anyway?

sorry guys really excited lol
lace xxxx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hey Jude and other guys (thanks for the Karma as well Jude lol) I am using Interparcel also, I have lsitend to what you all said and that one of the people on Dieters for Oz had problems with DHL so I am using Interparcel. Do you have to book them then? I didin't know that. do they come and open your stuff? Should I leave it open anyway?

sorry guys really excited lol
lace xxxx

Hi Lace

Interparcel use the DHL service, they just charge less!!. I booked online Monday evening and they collected the next day, I left the jiffy bag open but he said he didn't need to look in it. Only problem is not knowing when they are going to collect, you can specify a 'package ready' time but it could be collected anytime from that to 5:30pm, luckily mine was collected at 5 mins to three, just before I had to pick kids up.

Jude xx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Jude,
I will leave the bag open and do the online thing. I can't wait to send it. It is in the system then and there is nothing I can do to stop what ever it is that is going to happen to it. It is exciting lol

thanks for the reply
hugs Lace xx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:16 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: DHL via Interpacel £26 - DHL direct £47

Originally Posted by lacey21
Cheers Jude,
I will leave the bag open and do the online thing. I can't wait to send it. It is in the system then and there is nothing I can do to stop what ever it is that is going to happen to it. It is exciting lol

thanks for the reply
hugs Lace xx
When we booked it online they give you some instructions and ask you to print off four copies all filled in of the addresses' etc but you do not have to do this.

I called them about this and its for actual parcels and not documents.

R.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh right cheers for that R

sent you PM lol
lace x
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
I've just checked and it's jumped from 'Departed Heathrow 29th Sept 9.27am' to 'Departed Melbourne Oct 2nd 5.48pm', obviously somebody hasn't been putting in the checkpoints!!

Ta

Jude xx
hi jude, just checked my tracking and my visa is keeping yours company it also 'departed melbourne oct 2nd 5.48pm' . selina
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:59 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the info on this. I will be looking to use them this week