Delay at LCU in Sydney for medicals

Old Jul 27th 2007, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

MaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really nice
Default Delay at LCU in Sydney for medicals

Apparently there is a 3 week lag at the LCU in Sydney, where some medicals have to go to be processed, expect to wait at least 3 weeks from the time they are sent off for them to be processed.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Newbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant future
Default Re: Delay at LCU in Sydney for medicals

Originally Posted by MaggersandJen
Apparently there is a 3 week lag at the LCU in Sydney, where some medicals have to go to be processed, expect to wait at least 3 weeks from the time they are sent off for them to be processed.
3 weeks - is this an improvement? So far we working on 6 week delay (see other thread)
Old Jul 28th 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Wooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really nice

Originally Posted by MaggersandJen
Our were received on the 20th June.....Still nothing! I'm starting to have doubts like they'll turn us down or want information and cause more delays! God I never want to do this again!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

They did mine in a week

In:13/7
Finalised: 20/7

Still no (swearing) visa
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

boyz119 will become famous soon enoughboyz119 will become famous soon enough

They did our meds in a week

Rec'd 15/06
Finalised 22/06

And still f**kin nothing
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

How can you find out when your medicals have been 'finalised' ? Ours were posted from UK 21.6.07 and immigration say they are still awaiting results from LCU.

Can we find out more ?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:09 am
Just Joined

JohnSky will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by the greens
How can you find out when your medicals have been 'finalised' ? Ours were posted from UK 21.6.07 and immigration say they are still awaiting results from LCU.

Can we find out more ?
Hi Guys, sharing with you... Finally some progress!!!
Status has been changed to 'Health Requirements Finalised'

It seems that LCU is processing about meds arrived the 26th of June now.

16/05/2007 Sponsorship Approved - Letter Granted
22/05/2007 Application received - processing commenced
31/05/2007 Application fee received
31/05/2007 Application being processed further
06/06/2007 Health requirements outstanding
18/06/2007 Medical´s done and submited to LCU(Fedex) (no Status Changed)
25/06/2007 Health results arrived at LCU (Fedex) (no Status Changed)
31/07/2007 Health requirements Finalised
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:47 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnSky
Hi Guys, sharing with you... Finally some progress!!!
Status has been changed to 'Health Requirements Finalised'

It seems that LCU is processing about meds arrived the 26th of June now.

16/05/2007 Sponsorship Approved - Letter Granted
22/05/2007 Application received - processing commenced
31/05/2007 Application fee received
31/05/2007 Application being processed further
06/06/2007 Health requirements outstanding
18/06/2007 Medical´s done and submited to LCU(Fedex) (no Status Changed)
25/06/2007 Health results arrived at LCU (Fedex) (no Status Changed)
31/07/2007 Health requirements Finalised

Ive just had an email from LCU this morning saying that they havent processed our medicals yet as they are only up till the 15th June at the moment with the processing

I cant stand it.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

snowwhite76 will become famous soon enoughsnowwhite76 will become famous soon enough

Hi we also had an email 2 days ago to say that they have a backlog and only processing medicals for pernament residents up to the 15 june and temporary applicants 25 june and students 24 july so more waiting i guess as we had meds done 29 may 136 modl
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowwhite76
Hi we also had an email 2 days ago to say that they have a backlog and only processing medicals for pernament residents up to the 15 june and temporary applicants 25 june and students 24 july so more waiting i guess as we had meds done 29 may 136 modl
And my x-rays were submitted 13/7 and finailsed on 20/7 - obviously I know someone on the inside (not)
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

I had my medicals in manchester on 28/5/07. I didnt realise that lcu contacted you to say that they had been processed. I went for meds paid for them and they sent them off should i have heard somthing? or is this the norm that you hear nothing until co picks them up? I havnt had co as yet
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Our case officer emailed yesterday to expect our medicals to be another 2 weeks before they are looked at. They arrived 21st June. She has asked us to email her weekly so she can check if they have been processed.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:26 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Josie1100
Our case officer emailed yesterday to expect our medicals to be another 2 weeks before they are looked at. They arrived 21st June. She has asked us to email her weekly so she can check if they have been processed.
I should imagine that would be pretty much the same for us give or take a few days. I reckon they must have received ours about 25th June.

Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Hi,

Been in contact with my new agent this morning and he has just informed me that there is a 8 week delay at LCU due to a huge backlog.

Sorry, don't blame me I'm just trying to be helpful.

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by crankysid
Hi,

Been in contact with my new agent this morning and he has just informed me that there is a 8 week delay at LCU due to a huge backlog.

Sorry, don't blame me I'm just trying to be helpful.

Cheers, Cranky.
I was trying to work out that if they are up to 15 June, I would have another two weeks to wait.

Wishful thinking, I reckon it will be at least another month personally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.