Delay at LCU in Sydney for medicals

Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of
Default Re: Delay at LCU in Sydney for medicals

Hi Everyone, wondering if anyone has any news on what date Meds are being processed.

Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by philnorris
Hi Everyone, wondering if anyone has any news on what date Meds are being processed.

The last I heard it was August 13th.

Trish
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scrum

Trish

ahh ok Cool, I still have about a month to wait then still I havent sold my house yet so I am in no rush at the moment.

Thanks for that,
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by philnorris
ahh ok Cool, I still have about a month to wait then still I havent sold my house yet so I am in no rush at the moment.

Thanks for that,
Ours arrived in LCU on Oct 2nd so I have a little longer than you to wait. It will happen we just have to be a bit patient.

Good luck

Trish
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:53 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scrum

Trish
Hi Trish / anyone reading this thread..
Once the medicals are processed, do the LCU or case officer notify the applicant to say so? Ours were signed for on the 27 Sept, can anyone approximate how before they are looked at/processed?
Thanks

BBQ-KING
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Once the medicals are processed, do the LCU or case officer notify the applicant to say so? Ours were signed for on the 27 Sept, can anyone approximate how before they are looked at/processed?
Thanks

BBQ-KING
I am not sure about that, but My Application went in April and is awaiting my Medicals, I am hoping that once my meds are cleared it will be pretty quick.

I hope, lol
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Thanks

BBQ-KING
Hi there, it seems that from the day your meds have been signed to visa grant takes approx 10 to 12 weeks.

My agent tells me that after your meds have been processed,they get typed up sent to co matched with your file then onto completion. Approx 4 weeks after they have been processed.

Ours were signed for on 13 Aug so I estimate that we should have visa end oct beg nov.....

Hope this helps.......our co hasn't made themselves known (lodged 12 april) my agent says that they only make themselves known if they want something from you. You can email the lcu to ask if your meds have been processed.....this can take 2 weeks for an answer.

This is why lots of people go straight to visa grant.....An I waffling.....sorry

Juss
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Mine were signed for on 2 september and i have absolutely NO idea when or even IF i will ever get visa grant Fed up
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by daunted
Mine were signed for on 2 september and i have absolutely NO idea when or even IF i will ever get visa grant Fed up

Hey Daunted, you will get you Visa, jut got to wait a little bit longer.

Enjoy your weekend

Juss

Anyone know where they are up to, is it still the 13 Aug?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:46 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daunted

i got my visa one week ago, but meds were signed for on 31st july, so i reckon you've got another 3 weeks to go yet
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
We have front loaded our medicals, we havent go a CO yet but should get one soon, how will the CO get our medical results will they check first to see if we have front loaded them or will they just get sent to the visa place for a CO to pick up and take on our case?
Anyone???
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:36 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Anyone???
DIAC should be able to match them by the passport number, that your doc wrote on the medicals. If your CO will request them anyway, in case it did not happen, tell him/her that you have front loaded the meds and ask to look for them.
NJ
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newjersey
DIAC should be able to match them by the passport number, that your doc wrote on the medicals. If your CO will request them anyway, in case it did not happen, tell him/her that you have front loaded the meds and ask to look for them.
NJ
We dont have a CO yet, well not that we know of
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:42 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Someone wrote in another thread, that COs only make themselves known if they need something from you. If all is there by the time they get to your application, you may never hear from them until the decision is reached. Good luck anyway.

NJ
Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:12 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by juss44
Hi there, it seems that from the day your meds have been signed to visa grant takes approx 10 to 12 weeks.

My agent tells me that after your meds have been processed,they get typed up sent to co matched with your file then onto completion. Approx 4 weeks after they have been processed.

Ours were signed for on 13 Aug so I estimate that we should have visa end oct beg nov.....

Hope this helps.......our co hasn't made themselves known (lodged 12 april) my agent says that they only make themselves known if they want something from you. You can email the lcu to ask if your meds have been processed.....this can take 2 weeks for an answer.

This is why lots of people go straight to visa grant.....An I waffling.....sorry

Juss
Many thanks for that Juss

BBQ-KING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.