Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

December 2010 Visa Applicants (merged threads)

Wikiposts

December 2010 Visa Applicants (merged threads)

Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:43 am
Just Joined

vibu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2010 Visa Applicants (merged threads)

Hi All,

As per DIAC update on 7-Oct, all priority 4 applications are assigned co's, but i didn't get any notifications.

Old Oct 11th 2011, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

yamaha777 is an unknown quantity at this point

For you guys reference, my visa has been granted on 21st sept 2011
Old Oct 11th 2011, 7:58 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vibu
Hi All,

As per DIAC update on 7-Oct, all priority 4 applications are assigned co's, but i didn't get any notifications.

You're not necessarily going to hear anything from a CO until they need something. They won't just e-mail to say hi - they're far too busy!
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:00 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yamaha777
For you guys reference, my visa has been granted on 21st sept 2011
Congratulations!
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

herbert_dickens is an unknown quantity at this point

My Application Lodge to DIAC : 16-12-2010 under 176 SA SS.Got request from DIAC for Form 80 on 11 March-2011 and submitted.I have done Medical and PCC discussed with my asgent and already submitted but not requested by CO.
Health requirements finalised:04/08/2011
Further medical results referred:02/08/2011.Other documents shows MET.
First PLE sent:26/05/2011 through agent and reply summary:
I can confirm that your visa application has been assigned to a case officer.
A preliminary assessment will be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required.
Second PLE sent:Friday, 30 September 2011 and the reply summary:
The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances.
Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application.
You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that
your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

I am prerrty much anxious what is going on actually?Can you advice regarding my case?Is CO already assined and how long it can take their checking?
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by herbert_dickens
My Application Lodge to DIAC : 16-12-2010 under 176 SA SS.Got request from DIAC for Form 80 on 11 March-2011 and submitted.I have done Medical and PCC discussed with my asgent and already submitted but not requested by CO.
Health requirements finalised:04/08/2011
Further medical results referred:02/08/2011.Other documents shows MET.
First PLE sent:26/05/2011 through agent and reply summary:
A preliminary assessment will be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required.
Second PLE sent:Friday, 30 September 2011 and the reply summary:
The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances.
Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application.
You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that
your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

I am prerrty much anxious what is going on actually?Can you advice regarding my case?Is CO already assined and how long it can take their checking?
I think the clue is in what they've sent you.

No-one will be able to predict how long your checks will take. It's not a timeline site, and no two people's experiences will be the same. It might be quick for one person & slow for another. All you can do now is sit back and wait, and let them get on with their job.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

herbert_dickens is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
You're not necessarily going to hear anything from a CO until they need something. They won't just e-mail to say hi - they're far too busy!
Hi All,

Got an email from CO asking for PCC, Form -80 and Sponsor's Birth Certificate. Got a relief that CO was assigned, but my brother (Sponsor) dont have birth certificate. Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 4:47 am

Hi All,

Got an email from CO asking for PCC, Form -80 and Sponsor's Birth Certificate. Got a relief that CO was assigned, but my brother (Sponsor) dont have birth certificate. Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks.
Is he able to order a new copy of it?
Old Oct 19th 2011, 4:58 am
Just Joined

Is he able to order a new copy of it?
Right now, he is in Australia. I have to go to my native place, find the hospital in which he born, get a certificate from them and have to apply. I haven't gone to my native place last 8 yrs .
Old Oct 19th 2011, 5:00 am

Right now, he is in Australia. I have to go to my native place, find the hospital in which he born, get a certificate from them and have to apply. I haven't gone to my native place last 8 yrs .
Crikey, that's quite a trek. I don't really know what else to suggest.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Crikey, that's quite a trek. I don't really know what else to suggest.
Wont they accept the passport, as it has the family details? I have already started to search for the certificates which is having the family names.

To add more pain in my arse, my mother's name is wrongly entered in my birth certificate.

Thanks
Old Oct 19th 2011, 5:07 am

Wont they accept the passport, as it has the family details? I have already started to search for the certificates which is having the family names.

To add more pain in my arse, my mother's name is wrongly entered in my birth certificate.

Thanks
I think you're going to have to ask the CO - only they'll know if they definitely accept it or not. I would assume if they wanted a passport that they'd have asked for it.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 5:11 am
Just Joined

I think you're going to have to ask the CO - only they'll know if they definitely accept it or not. I would assume if they wanted a passport that they'd have asked for it.
Thank for your reply. Rightly said, because i have already submitted those documents while lodging the application.

I consulted the things with my migration agent, they told me that if i am not able to get the birth certificate we write back to CO.

Let me wait and see.

Thanks
Old Oct 19th 2011, 5:13 am

Thank for your reply. Rightly said, because i have already submitted those documents while lodging the application.

I consulted the things with my migration agent, they told me that if i am not able to get the birth certificate we write back to CO.

Let me wait and see.

Thanks
Good luck. I hope you get it sorted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.