Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
This is the one I take a look at time to time

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=07

And this

http://www.austimeline.com/

Don't know any others :/ Hope those are of help. There were also some info on the acknowledgement e-mail you get after applying online.

And Happy New Year to you all

Kait *waiting for the tummy to burst so just watching movies for me tonight*
Thanks kaitlin.These are timeline sites.I was asking for any helpful sites for settlement decision.Like how you have decided to go to brisbane.Did you previously visit brisbane?
Old Jan 1st 2008, 8:23 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by Muttiah
Thanks kaitlin.These are timeline sites.I was asking for any helpful sites for settlement decision.Like how you have decided to go to brisbane.Did you previously visit brisbane?
In that case your guess is just as good as mine =) Google all the towns you might consider. Get to know the climate and such. We decided to go to Brissy since there will be work for my husband there and the climate is the kind we are looking for plus it's not too big, not too small and their brochure we got from immigration expo in London last spring was the best =)

Now we also have other Finns that we have gotten to know during these months so no question about it, we want to go there since we know so many people already from there (with kids, so lots of Finnnish speaking friends for our kids )

So no shortcut here. Just surf the vast internet ocean!

Kaitlin

Last edited by Kaitlin; Jan 1st 2008 at 8:25 am. Reason: grammar
Old Jan 1st 2008, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Applied online in mid December and just attached documents online but had to send every document one at a time on its own email with reference details etc, has anyone else had trouble sending multiple documents online??
Old Jan 1st 2008, 7:14 pm
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

Why did you have to email each one? Why could you not just upload them after you logged in to immi with the details you were given?

What visa have you applied for?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ripcantrell
Applied online in mid December and just attached documents online but had to send every document one at a time on its own email with reference details etc, has anyone else had trouble sending multiple documents online??
Always better to upload instead of emailing.Check with your file size and decide if you want to upload all at once.Or you could upload each document and press OK.Then upload next one.I did it this way.It was easy without any problems.
Sr.No. Title Date
1 Applied for skills assessment to Canberra, AACA 19-9-2007
2 Received acknowledgment from AACA 1-10-2007
3 Positive skills assessment received by post 2-11-2007
4 Online Visa application by credit card payment 14-12-2007
5 PCC attached 20-12-2007
6 Attached 23 documents online 16-12-2007
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Yes, we could not send any docs via the online system and had to send it all by email which was returned each time as not acceptable On our 3rd or
4th time of sending, they did not come back so I am just hoping they have received them otherwise our file will probably never get looked at!
We have emailed them to ask about this but only had a reply stating that we should not email our docs but attach them via the online system - they obviously did not understand that we can't

Hope you get yours sorted OK

sam
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Yes, we could not send any docs via the online system and had to send it all by email which was returned each time as not acceptable On our 3rd or
4th time of sending, they did not come back so I am just hoping they have received them otherwise our file will probably never get looked at!
We have emailed them to ask about this but only had a reply stating that we should not email our docs but attach them via the online system - they obviously did not understand that we can't

Hope you get yours sorted OK

sam
Hi Sammy,
There is no problem in uploading documents.Did you check your PC's eligibilty for online application before starting the application process.If you havent,pls read the instructions mentioned just before you start online application.It might help.Any other error should be reported with the error code to the authorities so that they can correct it at there end.Hope it helps.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sammy,
There is no problem in uploading documents.Did you check your PC's eligibilty for online application before starting the application process.If you havent,pls read the instructions mentioned just before you start online application.It might help.Any other error should be reported with the error code to the authorities so that they can correct it at there end.Hope it helps.

Hi

Sorry to disagree but there IS a problem in uploading docs in our case - we can't do it!
We did check our PCs compatability etc before applying.

We have reported the error on several occasions to DIAC but they have not managed to do anything about it!

We also had other probs with our application, as the system lost our application for 4 weeks, when we spoke to ASPC on several occasions, thwy were aware we had made the payment but could not locate us in their system. Apparently they had many other applications affected in this way.

So, there are obviously ongoing problems with the online system that some of us are unfortunate to experience.

Sam
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Sorry to disagree but there IS a problem in uploading docs in our case - we can't do it!
We did check our PCs compatability etc before applying.

We have reported the error on several occasions to DIAC but they have not managed to do anything about it!

We also had other probs with our application, as the system lost our application for 4 weeks, when we spoke to ASPC on several occasions, thwy were aware we had made the payment but could not locate us in their system. Apparently they had many other applications affected in this way.

So, there are obviously ongoing problems with the online system that some of us are unfortunate to experience.

Sam
Oh,I am really sorry to hear this.Cant do much about it.I can only say better luck with your application.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh,I am really sorry to hear this.Cant do much about it.I can only say better luck with your application.
No worries, it all happen in the end, just a few extra grey hairs along the way

Good luck with yours too!

Sam
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

Becka is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year!!

Sorry have been "offline" over Christmas but back to work today :-(

Looking at the BE spreadsheets there are quite a few December applicants now.... must be a pre Christmas rush!! Any predictions on when the first case officer will be issued? I reckon Easter at the earliest.

Anyway, over Christmas had my police certificate returned so can now try and upload that and with my medicals booked for the end of January that is all I can do apart from wait, wait and wait!!!

Becka
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Tried every way I can to upload docs via link but no joy so sticking to emailing one by one. Link just comes up as blank page and times out?? Anyway hopefully they won't get bored s$*!less opening them one by one lol. Thanks for info guys and good luck with your apps..
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

chasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant future

Tried every way I can to upload docs via link but no joy so sticking to emailing one by one. Link just comes up as blank page and times out?? Anyway hopefully they won't get bored s$*!less opening them one by one lol. Thanks for info guys and good luck with your apps..
Have you tried reducing the size of your documents before trying to up load them? I had the same problem to start off with but then I reduced the file size when I re-saved each document, then when I tried to upload them again it worked! Might be worth a try?
Mags
x
Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

OZdude is on a distinguished road
Question Re: December 2007 Applicants

Hi All,

I am one of the late December inclusions..
Applied Online for VISA 176 on the 29th Dec 07 - heading for Sydney. I have received an auto notification via email with TRN number.

The current status of my application shows
** 29/12/2007 Application received - processing commenced

Not sure if it is norm not to receive any other notifications from the department..

How long does it normally take for the guys to assign a CO to an applicant?
Anyone has an idea of the standard processing timeline for a 176 Visa as I am still holding on to my medical..

Whats the next step that will be taken by the immi department ??

Please advice.. Rgds,
Confused OZdude..
Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:21 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Hi

Congratulations on getting the visa app submitted. I also have an ongoing Family sponsored 176 app in place.

You need to get uploading all the documents requested if you haven't started already. Also have you given your sponsor the links to start their part of the application?

Not sure what the current time scales are for CO allocation but ideally you want to have everything in place ready for when your CO looks at your file, that way you should have a short time frame once CO looks at your file.

Best to get the Meds & Police checks done pretty soon as well just in case, but bear in mind that once visa granted you have to validate within 12 months of the date of your meds & PCC, so as long as you're ready to go before next Jan then getting this done now should get your visa faster.

One thing about sponsorship that I was asked for, but it wasn't on my checklist, was for a copy of sponsors Aus Citizenship certs.

Good luck anyway, if you have any questions just ask :

Allan

Last edited by allankate; Jan 7th 2008 at 1:45 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.