December 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
We didn't have any form of credit card at the time we applied either, so my OH's parents sorted it for us. I don't think you can send a bank draft though, it has to be an online payment...

Are you in the UK? I have recently bought a 'pre pay' Mastercard. It works like a normal Mastercard, but you top it up first (no credit). It costs £10, and you pay 3% when you use it..

http://uk.virginmoney.com/pay-as-you-go/

(there are others available too..)
Thank you for your reply. Actually I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. So this is not the way for me. I am trying to have a credit card as soon as possible. Another thing I am qcuriousabout: should I send the medical before they ask (Can I send it at the time of submitting application & send it together with other documents at the same time)?

I am looking for another direct answer: Can I send documents by courier while applying online?

Thank you again.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,

Finally sent visa application 18th Dec 2007, paperbased. DHL had delivered and signed for 24/12/07.

Yippeeeee

Not started meds or police checks yet.

Any top tips for best places to go, I think I have read that Bupa was the cheepest and some stage??

Happy christmas and new year all.

Tracey
Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:34 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by Verndownunder
Hello all,

Finally sent visa application 18th Dec 2007, paperbased. DHL had delivered and signed for 24/12/07.

Yippeeeee

Any top tips for best places to go, I think I have read that Bupa was the cheepest and some stage??

Tracey
Hi Tracey

Well done you!! Great feeling isn't it! We had been sorting out our application since September so were happy to finally get it submitted!

Police checks are taking 35-40 days to come back at the moment so might be worth getting that sorted. I just rang up my local police force and they told me where to download the form from their website.

Medicals can usually be booked within two weeks (or at least all the ones local to me could be). Varied quite a bit in price so worth looking around.

Good luck
Linda
Old Dec 27th 2007, 4:20 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by Verndownunder
Hello all,

Yippeeeee

Tracey
Welcome! It's a relief isn't it!!

Here PCC's take only couple of days (it's the good part in living in a small country and city ) and seems that medicals can be booked within two weeks.

Kaitlin
Old Dec 29th 2007, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Yes it is a great feeling, especially when it took me 3 months to complete it. I will contact the local police in the new year and start the police checks. Thanks for the advice and good luck to you all.

Bye for now.

Tracey
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Dear Friends, I am now filling my online application. Although it seems quite easier but there are some confusions.Can anyone answer my another two questions

1. In the page of IELTS info Test Ref No. ??
what should I put there?
(a) Candidate ID 00XXXX or
(b) the Test report form No. 07 BDXXXXXXPARMO40G

2. In the page of Assessment as I have done Vetassess what should I put in the option of Ref/Receipt No.
(a) Receipt No. - - - - - -- or
(b) The file No. 07PA- - - - - -

I am waiting for the clarification from you please
Old Dec 30th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Dear Friends, I am now filling my online application. Although it seems quite easier but there are some confusions.Can anyone answer my another two questions

what should I put there?

2. In the page of Assessment as I have done Vetassess what should I put in the option of Ref/Receipt No.

Can't help sadly as we didn't have to go through that process as we are on a 457.
I am sure someone on here would be able to help.

It might be worth posting separately in the immi bit as you may get more lookers that way

Good luck

Jackie and Steve
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:45 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok

what should I put there?

the Test report form No. 07 BDXXXXXXPARMO40G and
Reference No. - - - - - -- (ACS)

Atleast I put them without even thinking about it You have to attach both documents to the application also.

Kaitlin

Last edited by Kaitlin; Dec 30th 2007 at 8:47 am. Reason: clarification
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Thank You. Your answer make things easier for me.
Originally Posted by Kaitlin
the Test report form No. 07 BDXXXXXXPARMO40G and
Reference No. - - - - - -- (ACS)

Atleast I put them without even thinking about it You have to attach both documents to the application also.

Kaitlin
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,
I lodged my application on 14th December online.I havent received any email yet from them.Is it correct?I have attached all documents including PCC except work experience.I wanted to know what is the difference between"Work experience" and "Specific work experience".Little puzzled.I am a self employed professional.Can my company's IT returns be used for work experience? It will show that my company has been in working conditions for so many years and money has been coming in and going out.In short transactions are happening.Work orders,appointment letters I will attach but most of the work orders are not in the prescribed format as required by immigration officials.Help.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:28 am
Crazy Finn

Originally Posted by Muttiah
Dear all,
I lodged my application on 14th December online.I havent received any email yet from them.Is it correct?I have attached all documents including PCC except work experience.I wanted to know what is the difference between"Work experience" and "Specific work experience".Little puzzled.I am a self employed professional.Can my company's IT returns be used for work experience? It will show that my company has been in working conditions for so many years and money has been coming in and going out.In short transactions are happening.Work orders,appointment letters I will attach but most of the work orders are not in the prescribed format as required by immigration officials.Help.
I received the confirmation e-mail the next day? Don't know is it automatic or does someone have to go through the application first somehow. I put the specific and just work experience letter the same reference letter I got from my employer since it covers them both (been employed in the same company for all the 7+ years).

The difference beetween work and spesific work I see is that in "work" you include all you've done since graduating and "spesific work"you describe what you've done regarding the ASCO code you got the assessment for. You might've done different things in past that you are seeking ASCO for (MODL points eg)?

Kaitlin
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

I received the confirmation e-mail the next day? Don't know is it automatic or does someone have to go through the application first somehow. I put the specific and just work experience letter the same reference letter I got from my employer since it covers them both (been employed in the same company for all the 7+ years).

The difference beetween work and spesific work I see is that in "work" you include all you've done since graduating and "spesific work"you describe what you've done regarding the ASCO code you got the assessment for. You might've done different things in past that you are seeking ASCO for (MODL points eg)?

Kaitlin
Hi Kaitlin,
Thanks for the reply.Since graduation I have my own company and have been working as an Architect till date.There are lot of documents to prove it but again we have a limitation of 60 documents to upload.So wondering how can I really stand upto the expectations of caseofficer.Anyway,what is the probable timegap for a caseofficer to be appointed.Any idea?
Also I am verymuch confused about settling place.If you ask me to look on internet,then let me tell you its a vast ocean.Do you have any good weblinks for a comparative study of different states.Thanks.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 5:17 pm
Crazy Finn

Originally Posted by Muttiah
Hi Kaitlin,
Do you have any good weblinks for a comparative study of different states.Thanks.
This is the one I take a look at time to time

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=07

And this

http://www.austimeline.com/

Don't know any others :/ Hope those are of help. There were also some info on the acknowledgement e-mail you get after applying online.

And Happy New Year to you all

Kait *waiting for the tummy to burst so just watching movies for me tonight*
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Kait *waiting for the tummy to burst so just watching movies for me tonight*

Good luck for your imminent delivery, hope it all goes well
Sending you some cyber back rubs!

Sam
(Just in case you think I'm odd, rubbing your back - I am a midwife)
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:02 pm
Crazy Finn

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Good luck for your imminent delivery, hope it all goes well
Sending you some cyber back rubs!

Sam
(Just in case you think I'm odd, rubbing your back - I am a midwife)
Thanks Will need all them and a lot of patience with these three in the future

Kait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.