December 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:19 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

LOL, you're going to hate this, I think Nige managed 4 too.

You missed the ones on the 2 other forums I belong to!

Damn
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
LOL, you're going to hate this, I think Nige managed 4 too.

You missed the ones on the 2 other forums I belong to!

Damn
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:16 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

PMSL.....................it did!!!! honest! It flew into the side of my car, i didn't even know it was a cat until it moved!

To all you pet lovers on here, rest assured i rescued the little mite after it had ran into some bushes (after hitting my car!!) and I made sure it got back to it's owners
you are a gem of a person!
Do you think you'd be able to sue the cat for drunk and disorderly behaviour, or criminal damage?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.....................it did!!!! honest! It flew into the side of my car, i didn't even know it was a cat until it moved!

To all you pet lovers on here, rest assured i rescued the little mite after it had ran into some bushes (after hitting my car!!) and I made sure it got back to it's owners
Translation: I noticed it wobbling around and so I shifted into reverse but the bugger was too fast for me.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Translation: I noticed it wobbling around and so I shifted into reverse but the bugger was too fast for me.
PMSL.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by AshyB
you are a gem of a person!
Do you think you'd be able to sue the cat for drunk and disorderly behaviour, or criminal damage?
Originally Posted by knockoff nige

PMSL...................
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

If you have missed the Nov to March thread.

Just to let you all know

Steve and myself are now proud owners of a

VISA!!!!!!!

YEAH
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandlesley

Just to let you all know

VISA!!!!!!!

YEAH

CONGRATULATIONS on your VISA GRANT Steve and Lesley!!!

Excellent News!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

ripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant future

Many congrats Steve and Lesley - pop open that champagne tonight! Our agent has sent off the further information that was required so hopefully we won't have much longer to wait. Enjoy your celebrations.

Ripley
Old Sep 19th 2008, 6:26 pm

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by steveandlesley

Just to let you all know

VISA!!!!!!!

YEAH
BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!! So pleased for you - Time to Celebrate!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Not posted for a while on this thread but we got our visa grant 18/9/08, had request for FULL birth certificates for kids the previous week because I only sent short versions.

Otherwise all ok and now just need to organise everything else like flights, schools, accommo etc.. now the fun begins but still can't believe we have it YIPPEE

Thanks all of you for advice and support, I know I don't post much or often but you should know that I get plenty of help and support just by reading.

Congratulations to all those that have got CO's and VISAS already and I'm sure DIAC will eventually come good for everyone else..

Thanks again!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

PS

its good to be able to add to BEUPDATE at last!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ripcantrell
Not posted for a while on this thread but we got our visa grant 18/9/08, had request for FULL birth certificates for kids the previous week because I only sent short versions.

Otherwise all ok and now just need to organise everything else like flights, schools, accommo etc.. now the fun begins but still can't believe we have it YIPPEE

Thanks all of you for advice and support, I know I don't post much or often but you should know that I get plenty of help and support just by reading.

Congratulations to all those that have got CO's and VISAS already and I'm sure DIAC will eventually come good for everyone else..

Thanks again!

CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR VISA GRANT Ripcantrell!!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by ripcantrell

Thanks again!

FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!!! Made up for you!!! So when do you go and where are you going?????
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Congratulations Ripcantrell

(How did you keep it quiet for 2 days????)

and

Congratulations SteveandLesley

(again!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.