December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:00 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

I found us on page 4 A few more visa's today, hopefully more tomorrow I'm sure as soon as they get to December they'll fly through them (i hope!)
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen 3 Augs, 1 Oct and 1 Nov - plus another Oct on another site.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I've seen 3 Augs, 1 Oct and 1 Nov - plus another Oct on another site.

We need to see one from the December thread to get me really excited
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
We need to see one from the December thread to get me really excited
Go and check the Feb thread!!! It's better than I thought and I've just found a June 2007 too!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Our med's were finalized today Mine and the kids were done the other day but OH's were not. So we thought they may have been looking for more info for OH. But thankfully not

So roll on our CO

Paddy
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by fairwayskid

Our med's were finalized today Mine and the kids were done the other day but OH's were not. So we thought they may have been looking for more info for OH. But thankfully not

So roll on our CO

Paddy

Brilliant news, same thing happened to us, OH's finalised the day after me and the kids.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:33 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

How much longer?

Its 7 months today since I sumitted my visa application. Its good news that visa'a are being processed now and we can all see for ourselves on the website....but....I cant stand this waiting...aaarrrggghhh

Debs
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by debbie222
How much longer?

Its 7 months today since I sumitted my visa application. Its good news that visa'a are being processed now and we can all see for ourselves on the website....but....I cant stand this waiting...aaarrrggghhh

Debs
It's been just over 6 months for me ... and I'm sooo impatient! I've seen some movement from the email updates which is grand but when you say "we can all see for ourselves on the website" I'm curious which website are you talking about?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:38 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
It's been just over 6 months for me ... and I'm sooo impatient! I've seen some movement from the email updates which is grand but when you say "we can all see for ourselves on the website" I'm curious which website are you talking about?
I meant this webite/forum.

I also so impatient!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by debbie222
I meant this webite/forum.

I also so impatient!

A guy at the beginning of January has just got a CO - he applied for a 175. Maybe, just maybe, we've all got CO's and we just don't know about it, maybe the next step is straight to grant for us all - if nothing else, at least it shows it's moving forward.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

OK, firstly I have not heard anything off ASPC or anyone else and still waiting. But I have just looked at my uploaded documents which the last time I looked were still listed and not looked at but had reached the limit for uploads. Last time I looked at these about 2 weeks ago they were still there waiting to be looked at. Just gone into it again and I get a message saying limit reached and all my uploaded documents are no longer there. Tried to ring ASPC but its closed at 10am AU time??

Anyway, does this mean they're looking at the app or are the doc's lost, any thoughts anyone and has anyone else found this??
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

PS its an online app!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:34 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ripcantrell
PS its an online app!

hello did you sort it out I hope it means they are having a look at them try rining them now and see what they say good luck
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

nancyjiang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mary1967
A guy at the beginning of January has just got a CO - he applied for a 175. Maybe, just maybe, we've all got CO's and we just don't know about it, maybe the next step is straight to grant for us all - if nothing else, at least it shows it's moving forward.
January?We are all waiting,how can?

Where do you get the information,mary?Hope we all get CO in fact
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by ripcantrell
OK, firstly I have not heard anything off ASPC or anyone else and still waiting. But I have just looked at my uploaded documents which the last time I looked were still listed and not looked at but had reached the limit for uploads. Last time I looked at these about 2 weeks ago they were still there waiting to be looked at. Just gone into it again and I get a message saying limit reached and all my uploaded documents are no longer there. Tried to ring ASPC but its closed at 10am AU time??

Anyway, does this mean they're looking at the app or are the doc's lost, any thoughts anyone and has anyone else found this??
That happened to us about 8 weeks ago, i was under the impression that it was because we'd uploaded too many documents and it was way past the 28 days that they gave us initially for uploading

Originally Posted by nancyjiang
January?We are all waiting,how can?

Where do you get the information,mary?Hope we all get CO in fact
A really nice guy called Craig posted it on the January thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.