December 09 Applicants

Old Sep 9th 2010, 7:55 am
Just Joined

hamid1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

when the status of your foam 80 changed to MET????
Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
I submitted my form 80 on 8/2/2010
Old Sep 9th 2010, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hamid1
when the status of your foam 80 changed to MET????
form 80 is missing from my doc checklist.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point

CO allocated on 8/2/2010. I haven't received any verification call.
In a reply to my last PLE 2 months ago CO suggested to be patient and did not specify any timeframe.
Good news.
Congratulations!!!!
!!
Old Sep 10th 2010, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all. I have a good news.

I got request for Medicals and PCC.
Congratulations...

But keep in view,Faraz also got PCC/Med request and now finalized but still under Routine Internal Check as per his latest PLE.

I recommend you to send an email to ASIO whether your Security assessment is over or not.If that is over,then you are going to fly withing a month or so...If not,then have to wait till that security checks are over.

BTW,did you filled a online form name SRAF??
Old Sep 10th 2010, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gillgee
Congratulations...

But keep in view,Faraz also got PCC/Med request and now finalized but still under Routine Internal Check as per his latest PLE.

I recommend you to send an email to ASIO whether your Security assessment is over or not.If that is over,then you are going to fly withing a month or so...If not,then have to wait till that security checks are over.

come one Gillgee,

dont get him scared. it is obvious CO demands Medi and PCC once the Security Checks are over. Hope for the best. U might know that Khalid and Kdhmah got their visa in one month after getting medi and pcc cal. buck up guy.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hopethebest
Good news.
Congratulations!!!!
!!
thanks.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gillgee
Congratulations...

Thanks Gillgee and be positive yar.
There are other cases like khurram and funky beat where they got visa within one month after submitting medicals and PCC.
Hope for the best.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:40 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck from a fellow Dec 09 girl - still watching and waiting for all of your progress!
Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rahrah
Good luck from a fellow Dec 09 girl - still watching and waiting for all of your progress!
Thank you rahrah. And good luck for the fellow girl.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guys can somebody inform me the exact process and requirement of PCC. Is there any form for PCC or should I just get the PCC from DPO/local police station.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 4:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Guys can somebody inform me the exact process and requirement of PCC. Is there any form for PCC or should I just get the PCC from DPO/local police station.
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/
Old Sep 10th 2010, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

in which city you belong? If lahore then u need to go to SSP office located infront of Civilline College. all forms are available there or i would recommend you to visit a guide which are available there who have ready made application pack u just need to sign and submit there. it takes 5 days only to get PCC. Keep remember these things prior to go in SSP office.

3 Passport Size photo
1 ID Card and Passport Copy
Original ID card because they wont let you enter in office if u dont have

Make sure about the police station of ur area because sometimes people write wrong or dont know about the exact one.

and when u go to SSP office take ur orignal passport because without it u wont be allowed to get ur letter signed.

Good Luck Brother
Old Sep 10th 2010, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

ziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really nice

Hi,

Can I inquire about my security assessment by sending email to ASIO?
I have done my process through an agent, will they reply me?

Regards.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats bud, can you please share your country?
Best of Luck
Regards
Old Sep 10th 2010, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by U Jay
congrats bud, can you please share your country?
Best of Luck
Regards
he is from Pakistan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.