December 09 Applicants

Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Today one of my friend(in Pakistan) got his study visa to Australia. He applied in October 2009. This is a positivie sign for all of us. So hangOn guys and be +ive, we will also get visa soon..
student visas were never stuck from Pakistan, so unfortunately this news does not bring much light
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 525252
student visas were never stuck from Pakistan, so unfortunately this news does not bring much light
I should have gone through a study visa and I might be in Oz now.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
I should have gone through a study visa and I might be in Oz now.
student visa is a temporary one and PR is permanent
so don't frown friend, just be calm, hopefully we will bear the sweet fruit of patience
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Ahnissi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kalyan.k
Hi Ramakrishna,

Looking at your earlier posts , I saw that you have already got your pre-grant letter then why are you still bothering about your application ?
Huh?
Pre-grant is not a grant, isn't it? Actually, I have my doubts it's worth anything at all.

So, even if he did get the pre-grant letter he'd have all reasons to bother and be worried until his visa was actually granted.

Last edited by Ahnissi; Jun 10th 2010 at 1:47 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

HASSAN84 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess diac is very slow in june
Old Jun 12th 2010, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

vinodjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friend. My CO is asking for medical and pcc, But one confusion is that my 160EH (medical form) 26eh(radiology form) are old (dted 11/09)downloaded from electronic application status enquiry .

But this two forms are available in DIaC WEBSITE WITH DATED 04/10. So which form i need to download and go for medical. I am an online applicant. My CO is not mention about form 80. So what to do i need to submit form 80 also

please reply
Old Jun 12th 2010, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by vinodjose
Dear friend. My CO is asking for medical and pcc, But one confusion is that my 160EH (medical form) 26eh(radiology form) are old (dted 11/09)downloaded from electronic application status enquiry .

But this two forms are available in DIaC WEBSITE WITH DATED 04/10. So which form i need to download and go for medical. I am an online applicant. My CO is not mention about form 80. So what to do i need to submit form 80 also

please reply
You or the Doctor who is executing your medical must use latest one only.

Online available documents are having your TRN and passport number for identification , you can request Doctor to mention your visa type and TRN on form. I did same as my doctor didn't accepted the form I downloaded and printed from online status page.

Best of luck for your application.

Regards
Old Jun 13th 2010, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by juliejoy
indian high commission had given a wrong format of pcc and so co asked me to submit a fresh pcc, and i have uploaded that on may 10th, co said all the required docs are received and it's under routine procssing, which may take 2- 3 months
Hi juli,

I am also required on pcc from qatar. So what format Diac required. can u specify. so that i can also get some details. Form 80 is not askedy by my CO. So is it necesary for all applicant. where i can fill the form 80h . please clarify
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

juliejoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi juli,

I am also required on pcc from qatar. So what format Diac required. can u specify. so that i can also get some details. Form 80 is not askedy by my CO. So is it necesary for all applicant. where i can fill the form 80h . please clarify
hi vinod
i dont know about form 80, actually it was asked by my co for meandmy husband and so i submitted it, i took a print out of the form 80 from the site, filled it and uploaded the scanned copies of form 80 to my visa application online
my husband is working in maldives, so he need to submit two pcc's. one clearance certificate from maldives for his stay in maldives and other from indian high commn , male for his stay in india.
but indian high commn, maldives gave me a wrong format, they wrote clearance is issued for his stay in maldives, but we wanted a clearance for his stay in india. so co asked me to submit the pcc again, when i approached indian high commn, they said they have two formats and by mistake they gave the wrong format, they reissued the pcc.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:26 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

please reply
Hi Mate,
Form 80 causes confusion - people had said if form 80 specified as a requirement on your original mail from CO then needed to submit - but form 80may not be shown on online application docs page as a requirement.
In my case, email (which felt like an automated email) form 80 was specified but never on online docs pageas required.
So I decided NOT to submit and see what happened - I never needed to send it and have had my Visa since Apr 10. so I would say if not on online docs page as required, then don't send it!!
Good luck to you and all those still waiting - Dec 09 applicants are still here watching and waiting with you!!! x x
Old Jun 14th 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by juliejoy
hi vinod
i dont know about form 80, actually it was asked by my co for meandmy husband and so i submitted it, i took a print out of the form 80 from the site, filled it and uploaded the scanned copies of form 80 to my visa application online
my husband is working in maldives, so he need to submit two pcc's. one clearance certificate from maldives for his stay in maldives and other from indian high commn , male for his stay in india.
but indian high commn, maldives gave me a wrong format, they wrote clearance is issued for his stay in maldives, but we wanted a clearance for his stay in india. so co asked me to submit the pcc again, when i approached indian high commn, they said they have two formats and by mistake they gave the wrong format, they reissued the pcc.
hi juli,

Thanks for the details information. my medical finish and will send to adelaid tomorrw. applied for pcc and waiting to receive. Good luck to you.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rahrah
Hi Mate,
Form 80 causes confusion - people had said if form 80 specified as a requirement on your original mail from CO then needed to submit - but form 80may not be shown on online application docs page as a requirement.
In my case, email (which felt like an automated email) form 80 was specified but never on online docs pageas required.
So I decided NOT to submit and see what happened - I never needed to send it and have had my Visa since Apr 10. so I would say if not on online docs page as required, then don't send it!!
Good luck to you and all those still waiting - Dec 09 applicants are still here watching and waiting with you!!! x x
hi rahrah,

thanks for the information. You are experienced guys and we are always looking the advise from you seniors..... thanks a lot i will not send the form 80 unless otherwise asked. r u in australia now. how is the job market there.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Guys from which number did you receive telephonic verification call in Pakistan.
I am afraid that I missed telephonic verification. Since I have reserved one mobile number and gave to DIAC only.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 14th 2010 at 2:09 pm. Reason: Phone number removed as we do not know if you had permission to post it.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

HASSAN84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Imran can u share your telephone number
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talking Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by HASSAN84
Imran can u share your telephone number
Give me ur email address. I will send you my mobile number. But you can call me on Week end only .

But what about my problem?? I missed a verification call?? I think AHC may call back bcz they know that a person might be busy and give him another chance

Last edited by imranprogrammer; Jun 14th 2010 at 1:44 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.