December 09 Applicants

Old Dec 31st 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

chrisall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Last one in before the end of the year - visa application submitted electronically 22.00 Adelaide time 31/12/2009

As others have said - now the wait begins.......
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

The waiting sure does begin and never seems to end.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Hey all December 09 visa applicants,

Please add your name & details here:
http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=09

then we can get a complete list of all Dec 09 applicants..

Cheers
Rishad
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

anngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really nice
Default Has there been a ‘December 2009 applicants’ thread started?

Has there been a ‘December 2009 applicants’ thread started? as I cant seem to find it!

ann-marie
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've moved your post into it
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

anngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really nice

Hello all on what is a very snowy winter’s night here in the west midlands.

I just wanted to introduce myself to all of the December 09 applicants/crew, I am planning on moving to Australia (central coast NSW) later this year and I am an emergency registered nurse, 32 years old, single and have no dependants (hopefully this will make my case pretty straightforward??). A little about me:

- First landed Australia August 2003 stayed for 18 months…unexpectedly fell in love with the place almost from day one, the scenery, people, lifestyle, culture, way of life etc I could go on and on trust me.
- 2005 returned back to the UK (boohoo)
- May 2006 my auntie, uncle and 2 cousins emigrated to Adelaide (lucky people)
- August 2009 passed ILETS test at the high level as needed by the ANMC
- October 2009 skills assessed/passed ANMC
- October 2009 6 week holiday in Australia (loved it just as much as before)
- December 17th 2009 began online application for 175 perm residency visa
- December 29th uploaded all university certificates, skills assessment certificate, IELTS certificate, work references etc

Still to do medicals and police clearance stuff, do they (the DIAC people) ask us for this at some point? How do they request it? Via the website application place or via email?

Anyway please all stay in touch as I think we need each other to keep us going through this process
Ann-Marie
Ps have any of you received emails from the DIAC/visa people yet? I haven’t had a thing from them!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hey all December 09 visa applicants,

Please add your name & details here:
http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=09

then we can get a complete list of all Dec 09 applicants..

Cheers
Rishad
i have joined the timeline but what does these boxes mean:
Pre-acknowledgement Date and Full Acknowledgement & File Ref Date

thanks
ann-marie
Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:40 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anngroovy
Hello all on what is a very snowy winter’s night here in the west midlands.

I just wanted to introduce myself to all of the December 09 applicants/crew, I am planning on moving to Australia (central coast NSW) later this year and I am an emergency registered nurse, 32 years old, single and have no dependants (hopefully this will make my case pretty straightforward??). A little about me:

- First landed Australia August 2003 stayed for 18 months…unexpectedly fell in love with the place almost from day one, the scenery, people, lifestyle, culture, way of life etc I could go on and on trust me.
- 2005 returned back to the UK (boohoo)
- May 2006 my auntie, uncle and 2 cousins emigrated to Adelaide (lucky people)
- August 2009 passed ILETS test at the high level as needed by the ANMC
- October 2009 skills assessed/passed ANMC
- October 2009 6 week holiday in Australia (loved it just as much as before)
- December 17th 2009 began online application for 175 perm residency visa
- December 29th uploaded all university certificates, skills assessment certificate, IELTS certificate, work references etc

Still to do medicals and police clearance stuff, do they (the DIAC people) ask us for this at some point? How do they request it? Via the website application place or via email?

Anyway please all stay in touch as I think we need each other to keep us going through this process
Ann-Marie
Ps have any of you received emails from the DIAC/visa people yet? I haven’t had a thing from them!
Hi Ann-Marie,
Nice to have you on board
DIAC only send a auto-generated mail to confirm you lodged your visa app. online, then a wall of silence until you get allocated a Case officer. How long this takes will depend on which processing category you fit into (category 4 out of 7 for 175) - DIAC have quoted up to 15 months when I applied - so expect a wait now!!!
You can go ahead and get Police checks and Meds done ready to upload when requested, if you want but can also just wait until they are asked for - valid for 12 months after issue.
Hope this helps - Loads of luck
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rahrah
Hi Ann-Marie,
DIAC only send a auto-generated mail to confirm you lodged your visa app. online, then a wall of silence until you get allocated a Case officer. How long this takes will depend on which processing category you fit into (category 4 out of 7 for 175) - DIAC have quoted up to 15 months when I applied - so expect a wait now!!!
You can go ahead and get Police checks and Meds done ready to upload when requested, if you want but can also just wait until they are asked for - valid for 12 months after issue.
thanks for your reply. you mention an auto-generated mail as conformation - i didnt even get that email??!
Old Jan 6th 2010, 4:11 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for your reply. you mention an auto-generated mail as conformation - i didnt even get that email??!
Odd - mine came through straight away - have they taken the money from your Credit Card???
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Odd - mine came through straight away - have they taken the money from your Credit Card???
yes they took the cash straight away on the same day as i began the online application process, on the recipt i got my TRN number off the website, i then went on to upload certs etc. but thus far no emails (checked spam folder also)
Old Jan 6th 2010, 7:15 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

yes they took the cash straight away on the same day as i began the online application process, on the recipt i got my TRN number off the website, i then went on to upload certs etc. but thus far no emails (checked spam folder also)
The automated email we got told us aout which other docs/forms we needed to submit (ie form 1221/80) so that is very odd - if you've got a TRN number perhaps query it

Good luck with the red tape!
Old Jan 6th 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

mrmsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Normally this auto generated email comes a bit late. Mine I received 24hrs after I submit my application.

As far as you have the TRN number and able to upload the documents that fine.

Old Jan 6th 2010, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ann-Marie,

what does '(category 4 out of 7 for 175)' mean?
Old Jan 6th 2010, 9:07 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

what does '(category 4 out of 7 for 175)' mean?
Since Sept 09, the priority for processing which Visa Category changed - there are 7 categories, 175 being Number 4.... See Immigration, visa & citizenship forum - 'New Processing Priorities for GSM and Business Visas - Effective 23 September' - all explained there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.