December 09 Applicants

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

bhatti81 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Need help from those who have applied online.

Can I submit an online 175 application (without the passports of secondary applicants i.e. my wife and son) and upload them later (after a month)?

I have initiated their passports procedure and its going to take some time, but I just want to check from people that have applied online If i have the option of applying and uploading all my required documents and documents of secondary applicants except passport details/pages. And when I have their passports in hand (possibly in a months time), I'll upload them to my application. Possible?
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

no dear you have to mention passport number of your wife and child during application
Originally Posted by bhatti81
Need help from those who have applied online.

Can I submit an online 175 application (without the passports of secondary applicants i.e. my wife and son) and upload them later (after a month)?

I have initiated their passports procedure and its going to take some time, but I just want to check from people that have applied online If i have the option of applying and uploading all my required documents and documents of secondary applicants except passport details/pages. And when I have their passports in hand (possibly in a months time), I'll upload them to my application. Possible?
Old Dec 24th 2009, 6:02 am
Just Joined

itsmeatre is an unknown quantity at this point

i am in too...175 lodged on the 20th dec...
Old Dec 25th 2009, 7:52 pm
Banned

libertyStar is an unknown quantity at this point

good timing itsmeatre! just before the Christmas holidays
Old Dec 25th 2009, 8:07 pm
Banned

Default Re: DiscO DecemebeR 2009 ApplicantS :)

Originally Posted by bluefairy
Yipee! Finally, I was able to lodge my application today.

Happy Holidays everyone.
goodluck to all the december 2009 applicants! happy holidays!
Old Dec 26th 2009, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
I am also a December Applicant for 175. Just submitted electronic application and the documents are to be sent in next few days.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

bhatti81 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Hi Guys,
I am also a December Applicant for 175. Just submitted electronic application and the documents are to be sent in next few days.
If you apply online, do you still need to send/post any documents?
Old Dec 28th 2009, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

mr.india is an unknown quantity at this point

We also applied last week. Application filed, TRN received after 4 hours. Credit card charged . Application processing commences.

Good luck to everyone.

Subclass | ASCO | Occuputaion | Date of Application | CO Date
175 | 2231-79 | Network Security | Dec 17, 2009 | ???

Last edited by mr.india; Dec 28th 2009 at 12:07 pm.
Old Dec 28th 2009, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

zionking is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys, first post here, just did onshore 886 last night, TFN given, bridging visa given, now whole lot of scanning of documents to do - yet to receive police check and skill assessment, but applied @ vetassess for biz managerial [nec], IELTS is 8.5 and health check is done with second appointment left.

Just wondering, how long do I have to submit and scan all the necessary documents? I know e-mail says 28 days but seeing as we are going through holiday period and such, would it be longer? Coz I have to do police check from Korea, south (Motherland) and England (college years) as well as completing sponsor's form

Oh and since I was asking about the police check - do I have to have everything within last 10 years, or 10 years since turning 16? because I don't think I was back in Korea for 12 or more than 12 months since turning 16. Does this mean I wouldn't need to do police check from Korea?

From what I can tell I am just lacking:

-police check from England/Korea
-final police check from AFP
-skill assessment result
-family tree diagram
-bunch of forms like 80 and 1221

Hope you guys have good new year and great festivity! And good luck to everyone! Here's finger locking and crossing (better lock it and ice it for long duration purpose )
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

afzal5200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default December.2009 Applicant

Dear All,
I applied 10th december,2009. I got the confirmation letter 11th December.I am in CSL, could any one tell me whether my one will be processing
under 2009 rules. what time it will take for asigning CO.??? I appriciate your help.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 12:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged
Old Dec 30th 2009, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

mr.india is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December.2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by afzal5200
Dear All,
I applied 10th december,2009. I got the confirmation letter 11th December.I am in CSL, could any one tell me whether my one will be processing
under 2009 rules. what time it will take for asigning CO.??? I appriciate your help.
October CSL applicants got their CO before christmas, probably you may expect March/ APRIL to be called for PCC and Meds. and then visa by June/July.

Cheers
Old Dec 30th 2009, 11:45 pm
Banned

Default Re: December.2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by mr.india
October CSL applicants got their CO before christmas, probably you may expect March/ APRIL to be called for PCC and Meds. and then visa by June/July.

Cheers
hi mr.india, i hope you are right. but, where do you see such time frames? is it based on the forumers' posts or from a published material from oz immig dept?

cheers

Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

Hi Folks!

Just submitted my application. FYI mine is a 175 CSL and MODL (IT Occupation) from HR country. CC was charged right away and received the TRN number. Now got to upload documents.

I had a question regarding MODL, I remember a couple of months ago there was a thread about MODL IT people having to raise a PLE to be classified as CSL. Do we still need to do that?

See you all soon in Australia
Old Dec 31st 2009, 8:16 am
Just Joined

lsbc1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

176 SA lodged 22 December 2009. MODL(Joiner). Now the waiting begins.

Hope time flies for everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.