Default Re: December 09 Applicants

sorry it is 12 my app is dec 09 app
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

mr.india is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rishadsky
I got my visa grant today..

So I think December 09 applicant will get their visa very soon if everything finalised...

Wish you all the best...

-Rishad
CONGRATULATIONS MAN.. when are you planning to moove?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mr.india
CONGRATULATIONS MAN.. when are you planning to moove?
Hi...thanks !
I am planning to move on July/ August in this year.......
Best wishes for you ........
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:44 am
Just Joined

jazverts is an unknown quantity at this point

Still waiting ..... don't know how long it is going to take...
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jazverts
Still waiting ..... don't know how long it is going to take...
Jazverts, there are a lot of people in the same boat as you. Try to have a little patience and remember, even getting this far with your application you could still be refused. It is not a God given right to be issued with a visa. Also, you certainly have not waited that long so far Just try and forget about it for now and get on with your life
Old Mar 24th 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

anngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really nice

what is the difference between 'met' and 'finalised'? as some of my uploaded documents state 'met' ie the job references and possport page etc, but the medical states 'finalised'

many thanks
ann-marie
Old Mar 24th 2010, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anngroovy
what is the difference between 'met' and 'finalised'? as some of my uploaded documents state 'met' ie the job references and possport page etc, but the medical states 'finalised'

many thanks
ann-marie
Mine and hubbys meds were finalised from 2 weeks ago but as of today they now say MET. Im assuming that this means we have passed our medicals
Old Mar 24th 2010, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wilson01
Mine and hubbys meds were finalised from 2 weeks ago but as of today they now say MET. Im assuming that this means we have passed our medicals
Really i am surprised what is difference between MET & FINALIZED.MET means they have performed all checks & they are satisfied?
Old Mar 24th 2010, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alipa
Really i am surprised what is difference between MET & FINALIZED.MET means they have performed all checks & they are satisfied?
Wot? Im sure if they had not been finalised then it would have said referred, but, it never did. They went straight to received, finalised and today MET! Im very well aware of what this means thankyou and was not looking for advice! Im happy to go with the flow, unlike others
Old Mar 25th 2010, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
Wot? Im sure if they had not been finalised then it would have said referred, but, it never did. They went straight to received, finalised and today MET! Im very well aware of what this means thankyou and was not looking for advice! Im happy to go with the flow, unlike others
Hi Amanda,

Has your PCC changed to MET?
Old Mar 25th 2010, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by syncsam
Hi Amanda,

Has your PCC changed to MET?
PCC showing as received everything else is MET
Old Mar 25th 2010, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

vinodjose is an unknown quantity at this point

All Seniour members

I applied GSM 175(modl+csl) online on 31-12-2009....Now my application statuse is showing processing commenced and all doc statuse showing "required". I send the PLE to include my CSL statuse. Is any more things to do my process faster..........looking for suggestiong

===============
ACS- Compter pro-oracle (MODL/CSL) (nov09) | Ielts -6.5 overall (july09) |offshore GSM 175 (online) applied on 31/12/2009 | aPP STATUE : PROCESSING COMMENCED |ALL DOC STASTUE : "REQUIRED"
Old Mar 25th 2010, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hi...thanks !
I am planning to move on July/ August in this year.......
Best wishes for you ........
Dear rishadsky,

Could you please share " In your Visa Entitlement Details , what is mentioned in Entries allowed ".

Regards
Old Mar 26th 2010, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my visa today. Thank you soo much everyone for the help, advices, and encouragement!

I hope you guys get your visas soon!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

waowen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ejram
I got my visa today. Thank you soo much everyone for the help, advices, and encouragement!

I hope you guys get your visas soon!
Well done, enjoy the buzz!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.