December 09 Applicants

Old Feb 25th 2010, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

my status changed to Health requirements finalised this morning. though others are still showing referred... at least there is progress!
Old Feb 25th 2010, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

anngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really niceanngroovy is just really nice

Had the medical today….OMG I must have been stressed my BP was 142/89, thankfully she took it again and it was a more reasonable 120/82 the 2nd time. There is so much riding on this (like the rest of you guys out there), the whole thing is that huge that it increased my BP!!. Not to mention the £260 for the privilege of being poked and prodded! i passed part 'A' (from the Drs examining point of view), now i have to wait for the chest x-rays and bloods to come back all clear.

Now onto the PPC tomorrow…its happening!

Ann-marie
Old Feb 26th 2010, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dec'09 Applicants

Hi,

Any Dec'09 applicants finalized medicals???
Old Feb 26th 2010, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

bbulsara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dec'09 Applicants

Originally Posted by vablatha
Hi,

Hi Vablatha

Please Post Your Query under :

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642113

Dec'09 Applicants are in this post.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 6:56 am
Just Joined

biggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alanwalker20
VISA GRANTED TODAY!!!!

^^^^ this...

we got our Letter from Kev yesterday (25/2) .Visa granted. woot!!!

visa application was pre-loaded with everything....no phone calls, no interviews..just the acceptance letter out of the blue. not bad really

Also off to adelaide...although don't know when.....also looking forward to planning and moving forward...thanks for the help here and positive vibes
Old Feb 26th 2010, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

Congratulations....Please provide your timeline details. Any December 2009 applicatants medicals with met status?????
Old Feb 26th 2010, 8:46 am
Just Joined

biggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Congratulations....Please provide your timeline details. Any December 2009 applicatants medicals with met status?????
hi there, i already posted by details earlier in this thread and there is a ticker thing that someone in this thread is maintaining but the general jist of the application is.

8th Dec - Full application with all medicals, police checks and other stuff for partner visa subclass 309 submitted to Aussie immigration.

25th Feb - Visa granted letter received.

this is for the austalian consulate in auckland, NZ.

cheers
biggins
Old Feb 27th 2010, 1:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged
Old Feb 27th 2010, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

my health requirements are finalised already (as shown in first page), but in the document checklist page, med requirements still show Received....
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Got our CO today (adelaide team 3 ) they had best be good to me after all the defending I've done on their behalf Meds and pcc requested
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
Got our CO today (adelaide team 3 ) they had best be good to me after all the defending I've done on their behalf Meds and pcc requested
You received the email from CO on Sunday? They must be working very hard!
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by syncsam
You received the email from CO on Sunday? They must be working very hard!
Yes! I was surprised too. But it's there in my emails, 27 February 2010 21:54:39 (as stated on email) so is that around 10am on Sunday morning? Suppose they come in for a bit of overtime the way the rest of us do
Old Mar 1st 2010, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ejram
my health requirements are finalised already (as shown in first page), but in the document checklist page, med requirements still show Received....
Hi,

Today my Medicals status showing 'Further medical results referred? Is this any problem????
Old Mar 1st 2010, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Hi,

Today my Medicals status showing 'Further medical results referred? Is this any problem????
NO, thats normal with most of applicants... They refer it to panel of doctors in ase they are not able to finalize the medicals
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

In my case,
today also my medical status chaged to referred.
But I heard its normal in most cases.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.