Deadline for medial for Tourist visa 600

Old Nov 16th 2018, 3:30 am
Just Joined

bilaarshad21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Deadline for medial for Tourist visa 600

Hello Friends..

Need advise. I applied visit visa for my parents. The next day I got email to provide biometric details - This email also had a timeline/deadline of providing this information (14 days from the receipt of email). All done. All good.

Now, when I logged in to the portal, I also saw in the actions that medical are required. But there is no timeline mentioned.

Question: What is the timeline for medical please? How many days do I have? when does this period start since unlike biometrics, I have not received any email about the medical?

Thank you in anticipation.

Thanks.

Last edited by bilaarshad21; Nov 16th 2018 at 5:16 am.
Old Nov 21st 2018, 6:22 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Deadline for medial for Tourist visa 600

Rephrasing the question:

I have not received any email for medical examinations but I received email for biometrics.

Should I wait to get email for medical examinations before organising the medicals as they are fairly expensive or just follow the link in my online application to arrange medical?
Old Nov 24th 2018, 12:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bilaarshad21
No one?
The forum is aimed at (and mainly populated by ) British applicants and expats, who would not generally need a medical for a tourist visa.
I would suggest that you query the provision of medicals with your case officer.
Old Nov 28th 2018, 2:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The forum is aimed at (and mainly populated by ) British applicants and expats, who would not generally need a medical for a tourist visa.
I would suggest that you query the provision of medicals with your case officer.
Thanks Pollyana. Let me check if there case officer contact (email etc) is known to us. Thanks
Old Nov 28th 2018, 6:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bilaarshad21
Thanks Pollyana. Let me check if there case officer contact (email etc) is known to us. Thanks

And I sincerely hope that this time the applicants have been fully aware of the applications from the start.
Old Dec 4th 2018, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana

And I sincerely hope that this time the applicants have been fully aware of the applications from the start.
Yes, they have already attended the biometrics
Old Jan 8th 2019, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

Thanks @pollyana, visa has been granted without medicals...