dates in referance letters

Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

swami is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dates in referance letters

Dear All,

Would request your input on the doubt I have with respect to the date in my ACS reference letter.

One of the organization in which I worked took so long in providing the reference letter, and finally they agreed to provide me with one, after 1 year. but the problem I have is, most of my other reference letters are dated one year prior. i.e., dated 2007 and I would like to know whether ACS would accept the reference letter of such dates. If ACS asks for new reference letter, then I will be in a catch 22 situation, Cannot even go back to other employers for another reference letter.

Please provide me with the input on whether ACS check the date to be the recent dates.

Though I can manage with the recent dates from my current Employer.

Thanks
Swami
Old Nov 18th 2008, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice
Smile Re: dates in referance letters

Hi,

as i know, i dont think it will be a problem if this is given in the reference letter,

1. Your date of joining the Work
2. Date of leaving the work,

because, they can understand that,

my agent told ok for that, because im goin got apply next year, but, i got it from my previous employer is on 2007, so it ok,

No worries,

Cheers

WinZi
Old Nov 19th 2008, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

swami is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dates in referance letters

Hi WinZi,

Thanks a lot for the response.

Regards
Swami