Dandenong citizenship ceremony

Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

bilal154 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ceremony waiting time

Hi Forum members ,
Can any one tell how much is ceremony waitin time in dandenong council after the approval of citizenship if some one has recently attended the citizenship ceremony and also is DIAC who organises that or the council

cheers
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Default Dandenong citizenship ceremony

Hi all,
IS there any body awaiting citizenship ceremony since dec/jan09 or any body recently attended any ceremony in dandenong area

Cheers
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:56 am
Just Joined

pontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant future
Default Re: ceremony

Originally Posted by bilal154
Hi all,
IS there any body awaiting citizenship ceremony since dec/jan09 or any body recently attended any ceremony in dandenong area

Cheers
Yes I'm still waiting. I was approved late December by the Dandenong Immigration office. It all depends on the council. Which one are you registered with?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pontings gone
Yes I'm still waiting. I was approved late December by the Dandenong Immigration office. It all depends on the council. Which one are you registered with?
Yeah me in dandenong council too so u have nt so far received the invitation to attend ?

cheers
Old May 1st 2009, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

AsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really nice

Hey,

They usually take their own time and always complain about the back log. However, I have had bad expereince with them in terms of organsing ceremony, they twice rescheduled it and one of the rescehdule letter even was not showing correct info.

Hows that !

But when you apply for passport they are strangely quick....not sure if I had put the dates to travel right after 2 weeks

Last edited by AsadsBride; May 1st 2009 at 10:46 am. Reason: spelling
Old May 1st 2009, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

pontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant futurepontings gone has a brilliant future

Yeah me in dandenong council too so u have nt so far received the invitation to attend ?

cheers
No I don't live in Dandenong council area, I live in city of Monash. I was approved by Dandenong immigration office. There are two in Melbourne, Melbourne CBD and Dandenong.
Old May 13th 2009, 2:49 am
Just Joined

nash is an unknown quantity at this point

do any one have an idea, when would be the next ceremong at dandenong council
Old May 14th 2009, 1:37 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nash
do any one have an idea, when would be the next ceremong at dandenong council
Have you thought of asking them directly?
Old May 14th 2009, 2:45 am
Just Joined

ii went to the council, but they told i have to speak to the immi people, when i call the immi, they told i have to speak to the council,
Old May 14th 2009, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

ii went to the council, but they told i have to speak to the immi people, when i call the immi, they told i have to speak to the council,
And also it is not necessary that u wil get a place in the next ceremony as it depends on how many people r in the waiting before u n also in Dandenong it takes atleast 5-6 months
cheers
Old May 25th 2009, 3:02 am
Just Joined

which month applicants are attending the ceremony now
Old May 25th 2009, 3:59 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

You can still ask the council the ceremony dates. Ceremonies are open to anyone to attend (as far as I understand) and in any case the dates are not a state secret.

Contact your local councillor if the council refuses to help, also if they don't have enough ceremonies organised to deal with the number of applicants.
Old May 25th 2009, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAJ
You can still ask the council the ceremony dates. Ceremonies are open to anyone to attend (as far as I understand) and in any case the dates are not a state secret.

Contact your local councillor if the council refuses to help, also if they don't have enough ceremonies organised to deal with the number of applicants.
Yeah but they say they dont organise it and its organised by DIAC and people have been waiting for 4-5 months atleast
Old May 25th 2009, 11:25 pm
JAJ
Retired

Yeah but they say they dont organise it and its organised by DIAC and people have been waiting for 4-5 months atleast
The council do organise the ceremonies. DIAC provide them the list of attendees.

Ask them for all dates they have planned this year.
Old May 28th 2009, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

I want to stress what JAJ has said "Contact your local councillor if the council refuses to help, also if they don't have enough ceremonies organised to deal with the number of applicants." THIS WORKS!

Waiting for more than 6 months for A CEREMONY is totally unacceptable and NOT RIGHT. After the application has been approved, you should be getting the ceremony within 3 months, wait no longer than that. You need to argue your case with the local councillor! All the best.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.