Current processing times

Old Jul 27th 2008, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current processing times

Originally Posted by fusela
Hi All,
Just to let you all know that I was given a case officer on the 25/07/08.
I applied on a 176 visa on the 03/01/2008. I sent my police checks and Meds straight away which were received and approved on 22/01/2008.
Best of luck to you all, I thought Case Officers didn't exsit!

Fusela.
They don't for paper based.:curse: Oct 30th and still nothing....
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:35 am
Just Joined

fusela is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
They don't for paper based.:curse: Oct 30th and still nothing....
They need more CO's to get things moving! We will get our visas one day...
Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Great Escape is a jewel in the roughGreat Escape is a jewel in the roughGreat Escape is a jewel in the roughGreat Escape is a jewel in the roughGreat Escape is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
I'm completely new to this forum (well, any forums actually), but I've found it so useful whilst we've been waiting to hear, I just had to share my good news with you all!! We applied online on 3rd January (176, NSW Sponsorship) and I've just checked progress online - We were granted our visa on 25/07/08!!!

We did everything through an agent and didn't even know we had a case officer - no contact whatsoever. So, things are moving, despite the updates saying they're still processing November applications.

Good luck everyone - I'm sure you'll all hear some good news soon.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Great Escape
Hi,
I'm completely new to this forum (well, any forums actually), but I've found it so useful whilst we've been waiting to hear, I just had to share my good news with you all!! We applied online on 3rd January (176, NSW Sponsorship) and I've just checked progress online - We were granted our visa on 25/07/08!!!

We did everything through an agent and didn't even know we had a case officer - no contact whatsoever. So, things are moving, despite the updates saying they're still processing November applications.

CONGRATS and good luck with al the rest of it!!!
Caroline
Old Jul 28th 2008, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

S-Man is on a distinguished road

Greetings Everyone

I have started working on Australia Immigration BN 136 on Jan 2007. Being an IT professional I have cleared my ACS on July 2007 and took approximately a month for document gathering and applied for immigration and the same finally happened on August 8th 2007 through an agent.

I had to wait uptill November 2007 for Pre-lodgement and January 2008 for post lodgement. My agent advised me to get the requsites ready and got the PCC, Australia PCC ( Since stayed on Oz for 14 months), IELTS ready by June 2008.

From that day onwards like a person obsessed with the internet I was searching through Australian migration sites like anything to follow up for my application

It is almost more than 20 months I am working on my immigration and my negative thoughts are increasing day by day.

I just came to UK on a business visit and found this site interesting and found that many people are in the same position like me which pushed me to write in this forum.

My agent told me that it will take another 3 months for the CO to be allotted.

Can anybody advise on my history, should I go for medicals now itself????

Thanks in Advance.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Gina 2 will become famous soon enoughGina 2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Great Escape
Hi,

Hi Great Escape,

that is great news, congrats! Really pleased for you - did your agent do yours online, ours was paper based anyway, congrats.

Gina x
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Lion38 is on a distinguished road
Default Weekly ASPC update

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 29 July 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged) Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged) Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ visas Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 11 June 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE
Subclasses: 175 and 176
E-lodged: 21 November 2007
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF
Subclasses: 475, and 476,
E-lodged: 25 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB
Subclasses: 885, 886, and 487
E-lodged: 14 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)
Paper lodged: 30 October 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 487 only
E-lodged: 12 November 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only
E-lodged: 4 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)

... no progress again ...
It will take years to move from 11 June to 31 August.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Don't feel despondent - we're seeing plenty of paperbased applicants from late October getting visas and online applicants from January getting theirs, don't treat this email as gospel
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Don't feel despondent - we're seeing plenty of paperbased applicants from late October getting visas and online applicants from January getting theirs, don't treat this email as gospel
Yes this is right I spoke to my agent yesterday and a lot of their clients who applied in late October are currently receiving visas. Me I'm late November :curse: and ready to go now.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by Liz F
Yes this is right I spoke to my agent yesterday and a lot of their clients who applied in late October are currently receiving visas. Me I'm late November :curse: and ready to go now.
Oooh you are so nearly there!!! I'm March and was dumb enough to apply on paper so I've got a looooooong time to go...
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

izle_mae is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Liz F
at least there's a light in the tunnel with your news. i applied paper based as well on dec 2007 but from hr country ..im targeting sending off my meds and pcc
by october this year ..hopefully i get my piece of good news before the year ends.

cheers!
/I
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Oooh you are so nearly there!!! I'm March and was dumb enough to apply on paper so I've got a looooooong time to go...
Why didn't someone tell us before our applications that paperbased takes so much longer.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

we apply on 2 iuly, and nothing so far, , and people who apply before us received a viza already .
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

finally! a nice little bit of movement for e-lodged:

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE
Subclasses: 175 and 176
E-lodged: 21 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF
Subclasses: 475, and 476,
E-lodged: 25 November 2007
Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

sailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant future

i dont rely on their weekly timelines, they're just too conservative.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.