Current Processing Times

Old May 26th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by mandurah3535
New to this site. I am confused with this thread. I sent my application off yesterday for skilled independent (priority modl)(136). The latest post states that as of this week they are processing applications at this time from applications submitted August last year!!. Is that right?. Does this mean that mine won't even be looked at for six months or so before they start to process it.?

Any advice would be great.
I'm afraid thats more or less correct. the latest post missed out the aknowledgements, here is last weeks -
As of 22 May 2007 the ASPC is acknowledging onshore applications received on 3 May 2007 and offshore applications received on
19 March 2007

So basically other than confirmation by who ever delivered your application you can expect to wait for about 2 months before getting an official confirmation of the reciept off your application along with your reference number etc then its a long wait as you suggested - in my case (a non priority) it took 9 months from arrival to case Officer.

Bruce
Old May 27th 2007, 10:02 am
Just Joined

mandurah3535 will become famous soon enoughmandurah3535 will become famous soon enough

Thanks,

How long will it take with a case officer then?. I am a bit disappointed I have been told by various people that from lodging an application to having a visa for a modl occupation(nurse) with no issues and all documents enclosed 4-6 months and I will be out there.
Old May 27th 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks,

How long will it take with a case officer then?. I am a bit disappointed I have been told by various people that from lodging an application to having a visa for a modl occupation(nurse) with no issues and all documents enclosed 4-6 months and I will be out there.
I'm with you on this how disappointing, I have read other threads and spreadsheets and people are getting them within 6 months, they are using an agent though, does this make a difference to the speed of your application - I'm confused (believe me it doesn't take much)
Old May 27th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

We used an agent and it didn't speed it up any. MODL application too.

Click on my name and choose to view my profile for a look at my timescale. Hope it helps.
Old May 29th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Current Processing Times

I got my 136 non-modl visa granted in 2 months 14 days, I didn't use an agent but I had my medical in Sydney while I was still there in March and sent off the results with my passport number straight to ASPC before I got my ack. This came May 16th, so then I emailed pdf scans of my PCCs with my file number etc. on the 22nd, visa granted 29th May.

I guess what I read about 'decision ready' applications was true. If you really want to get there asap, as I did (my boyf and all my friends are there), then it's worth frontloading like mad!

Helen
Old May 30th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

we have used an agent and it aint any quicker,take a look at feb/march,applicants,to see how long it is taking us. we sent our application nearly 10 weeks ago and have only just had wot id call a pre-acknowledgement where they basically tell you they have taken your money and have your application,then you have to wait 3 weeks and they write to tell you that they are sorting out your application,and then you get your case officer,should all roughly take around 3/4 months but that is if you frontload all your meds and pcc's,hope this helps and dont quote me on anything as every case is differant.

kels x
Old May 30th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Ours took almost 8 months and that was using an agent. 136 MODL
Old May 30th 2007, 8:37 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Ours took almost 8 months and that was using an agent. 136 MODL
ours took 4 months we frontloaded 136 modl and i did it myself also
lesley x
Old May 30th 2007, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

amizzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bexie
Good news!! Congratulation!
What are current processing times?
Old May 31st 2007, 3:58 am
Just Joined

tienle is an unknown quantity at this point

Processing and Allocation Information - For the week of 29 May 2007

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

ONSHORE APPLICATIONS

Student/Graduate

Paper based applications: 13 December 2006 (subclass 880), 31 October 2006
(subclass 881) and 24 November 2006 (subclass 882)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 2 January 2007 (subclass 880) and 27
September 2006 (subclass 881) and 27 September 2006 (subclass 882)

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR VISA)

Paper based applications: 13 December 2006
E-lodged (on-line) applications: 18 December 2006

New Zealand

All applications: 5 September 2006 (all subclasses)

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

Applications for Classes BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ (subclasses 134, 136, 137,
138, 139, 495 and 496)

Priority Applications: 31 August 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 17 August 2006

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR VISA)

Paper based applications: 30 August 2006
E-lodged (on-line) applications: 05 February 2007
Old May 31st 2007, 10:20 am
Just Joined

sourabh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Guidance for writing CDR

I need help to write CDRs.I have completed 65% of work.Finding difficult to relate summary with CDRs.
Old May 31st 2007, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

meercat is on a distinguished road

Can anyone tell me how long the processing time is if you are sponsored skills - 47ES (offshore)?
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

MaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really nice

Originally Posted by meercat
Can anyone tell me how long the processing time is if you are sponsored skills - 47ES (offshore)?
Id love to know the answer to this myself as we are also applying for the ENS 47ES, offshore.

What I can tell you is our nomination was lodged 20th March, we lodged our application mid april, our credit card has been charged, our case officer assigned and our medicals sent off but still no news... so its coming up to 10 weeks.

Our agent has spoken to the case officer a couple of times but she couldnt get any information for us...im glad we didnt have to pay for her
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:46 am
Just Joined

mandurah3535 will become famous soon enoughmandurah3535 will become famous soon enough

Applying the same principle as what is shown on the current processing times from TIENLE are we saying that it will take 10 months before they even get to a case officer if you posted a visa last week. That's how I read it 'cos they are only looking at skilled visa's lodged on or before August 31st 2006(9-10 months ago). This can't be right surely. Any views.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Current Processing Times

Applying the same principle as what is shown on the current processing times from TIENLE are we saying that it will take 10 months before they even get to a case officer if you posted a visa last week. That's how I read it 'cos they are only looking at skilled visa's lodged on or before August 31st 2006(9-10 months ago). This can't be right surely. Any views.
Visa lodged 4/08/06 (138 non-modl, possibly the slowest subclass), Visa granted today(10 months in total) - whoo hooo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.