CSL Electronics engineers - no CO

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Romantic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CSL Electronics engineers - no CO

I have noticed that there is the tendency that electronics engineers get officers with delay. It can now be seen from time line, that the engineers who applied in may-april have not yet allocated a CO. I am also an electronics engineer, and I am deeply concerned about this matter. Do you have any guesses, why this happens.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

aleruri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CSL Electronics engineers - no CO

Hi Romantic,
I am also an Electronics Engineer (ASCO code 2125-13) March 2008 applicant, NO CO YET:curse:
Any one else?
Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:31 am
Just Joined

OZMATE is an unknown quantity at this point

CHK BEUPDATE
Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:54 am
Just Joined

engr.yahya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OZMATE
CHK BEUPDATE
i have done the PLE... lets c what they reply... i am april 2008 applicant
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:46 am
Just Joined

WhiteDay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by engr.yahya
i have done the PLE... lets c what they reply... i am april 2008 applicant
Good work Yahya.. please keep us updated..
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:23 am
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

i'm July 08 applicant on CSL - Electronics Engineer too and yet to hear a CO even though now they processing on July's CSL. i think just wait and see and hope for the best.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Seles83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Romantic
I have noticed that there is the tendency that electronics engineers get officers with delay. It can now be seen from time line, that the engineers who applied in may-april have not yet allocated a CO. I am also an electronics engineer, and I am deeply concerned about this matter. Do you have any guesses, why this happens.
please post all the info u guys get through PLE
Old Apr 4th 2009, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

I am also very keen to hear any response you get from DIAC about this. Our skills assessment would have allowed us to apply as Electrical Engineer instead, but we thought that Electronics Engineer matched our experience more closely. Oh well, haven't seen any Electrical Engineers to compare with anyway.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

aleruri is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,
this was the response to a PLE that I received on 1st April:

"Dear Mr XXXXXX"

Thank you for your e-mail in relation to your visa application under
Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.
I can advise that your occupation as listed in the application gives you
access to the Critical Skills List for processing of applications.
The application will be processed in the Adelaide Skilled Processing
Centre where we expect we will have dealt with all of these type of
applications by the end of June this year.
For updates on the processing of applications please send a blank email
to
[email protected]
The auto generated response will hold information about application
processing."
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:08 am
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

that sounds about right. it just coincident that electronics engineers are not allocated at this moment..
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

arif868 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also July/08 electronic engineer applicant...

waiting waiting and waiting...

Is there any chance to remove electronic engineer from CSL in coming days?????:curse:
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice

Originally Posted by aleruri
Dear all,
this was the response to a PLE that I received on 1st April:

"Dear Mr XXXXXX"

Thank you for your e-mail in relation to your visa application under
Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.
I can advise that your occupation as listed in the application gives you
access to the Critical Skills List for processing of applications.
The application will be processed in the Adelaide Skilled Processing
Centre where we expect we will have dealt with all of these type of
applications by the end of June this year.
For updates on the processing of applications please send a blank email
to
[email protected]
The auto generated response will hold information about application
processing."
Hi All,

I'm also an Electronics Engineer applicant, but I made a recent application (Feb09).

What do you think is meant by "we expect we will have dealt with all of these type of
applications by the end of June this year."? Does this mean a CO will be allocated, or just commence the processing?

All CSL applicants were supposed to be allocated a CO originally before end of May09, but this is being frequently changed in the auto-reply update we get every week from ASPC !

Good Luck All,
Old Apr 5th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

I would read "dealt with" as being completely finished with - so hopefully visas granted.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

teuer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Romantic
Romantic, I found the same thing when i was reviewing http://www.editgrid.com/user/sanam/CSL_CO_tracker. Seemingly, Electronics Engineer has been left out since Mar08. I wonder is there also a priority inside CSL itself..
Old Apr 5th 2009, 10:26 am
Just Joined

engjaf has a brilliant futureengjaf has a brilliant futureengjaf has a brilliant futureengjaf has a brilliant futureengjaf has a brilliant futureengjaf has a brilliant futureengjaf has a brilliant futureengjaf has a brilliant future

Hello guys,
I am new to this forum. I am also an electronics engineer from HR country and applied on July 2008. I am still waitng for CO like you.
I have a question for all of you. Did you frontload all your documents in front? Maybe a CO is allocated for your case but because you front loaded all your documents in front, you did not hear from them. They will just contact you when they need something from you. Am I right?
One othe thing, I have a friend who is an electronics engineer and applied onshore and he got his PR in 3 months in 19/3/2009.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.