CSL 176 state sponsorship

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough
Default CSL 176 state sponsorship

I posted yesterday and just wondered if any one could assist again

We applied for a subclass 175 some time ago and have completed state sponsorship visa online for 176 as my hubby's job is not on the CSL but on the WAOIDL (West Aus Occupations in Demand) and the visa is in his name - however, my job is so we have put this info in the state sponsorship application. Apparently we need to wait mimimum 3 months now. I have since found people talking about completing a form 1100????? This is where the confusion has set in? Does anyone know what this is and if we need it? Any help would be appreciated

Thank you in advance for any help/advice you may be able to offer.

Pops xxx
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: CSL 176 state sponsorship

Form 1100 is the form that the state sent to DIAC to notify them of a state sponsorship. Any state that sponsors you will sent form 1100 in. That's when DIAC know you have received SS.

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Popsicals

We applied for a subclass 175 some time ago and have completed state sponsorship visa online for 176 as my hubby's job is not on the CSL but on the WAOIDL (West Aus Occupations in Demand) and the visa is in his name - however, my job is so we have put this info in the state sponsorship application. Apparently we need to wait mimimum 3 months now. I have since found people talking about completing a form 1100????? This is where the confusion has set in? Does anyone know what this is and if we need it? Any help would be appreciated

Pops xxx
Yes the form 1100 comes into play once the SS application is approved.

Out of idle curiousity, as it is your husband that is the main appliant and your husband's job on the WAOIDL, why did you need to include details of your job? Or am I reading you all wrong. (in which case sorry).
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Yes the form 1100 comes into play once the SS application is approved.

Out of idle curiousity, as it is your husband that is the main appliant and your husband's job on the WAOIDL, why did you need to include details of your job? Or am I reading you all wrong. (in which case sorry).
in WA SS application, there is a question asked if your spouse would be working? If yes, what is the job code etc. I think, OP might be referring to it.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
in WA SS application, there is a question asked if your spouse would be working? If yes, what is the job code etc. I think, OP might be referring to it.
Ahhh, not seen that form. My curiousity is satisfied cheers
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Popsicals

Pops xxx
No need to worry...You don't need to fill form 1100...Form 1100 will be filled by WA and will be sent to DIAC, After you will receive your WA SS approval..

so nothing to worry now...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough

Thanks for clarifying that everyone I had a temporary panic that I had missed something.

As for including my job - they ask whether spouse will be working as another poster said. Also they ask whether you think you will be able to gain long term employment, so obviously as hubby main applicant we concentrated on his and added at the end that as my job is on the CSL then we couldn't forsee any problems with me gaining employment too - also links to the cost of living questions and whether we can afford to live in Perth. If I am honest we included the whole family, discussing schools we had contacted, etc as the form appeared to want a whole picture of why we, as a family, wanted Perth. Just a waiting game now.

Thanks again everyone for your help

Pops xxx