Critical List-Priority processing

Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

sarahhartopp will become famous soon enoughsarahhartopp will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Critical List-Priority processing

Originally Posted by miss_india View Post
Hi pradeep,

PLE is nothing but post lodgement enquiry. All you to do is just send an online enquiry to DIAC saying you are eligible to be considered under CSL category and they will mark CSL on your application. it is so simple and you will get a e-mail confirmation from them.

i have followed the same procedure too and it worked. now waiting for my CO.

Regards.
Hi
Just read this tread, i am on the critical list i am a nurse and lodged my 175 visa online in Feb 09 i havnt emailed the DIAC, is this something i should have done?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahhartopp View Post
Hi
Just read this tread, i am on the critical list i am a nurse and lodged my 175 visa online in Feb 09 i havnt emailed the DIAC, is this something i should have done?
No need to inform them that you are CSL since your nominated occupation is a nurse. Only IT professionals and Accountants who satisfy the CSL criteria should inform DIAC about it.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

ROYAL_DESIGNER is on a distinguished road

if you are applying under the new system, i mean to say using the new changed applications forms, i think, you will have an option in it straight away. i applied before the forms were changed, so i wrote a mail to DIAC, saying my application can be considered for CSL and asked them to do the needful. immediately they have replied me saying everything is done and they have marked my file as CSL file. so it is simple process and be in touch with DIAC, for everything and they will guide you.
thanks a lot...
Old Apr 20th 2009, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi lalit,

it takes 5 working days for them to revert to your query. kindly be patient. i am sure they will get back to you and they took 5 working days for my query too.
Hi,
I have not received any reply from DIAC even after 5 days but that is not an issue. I will wait.
Another issue which is scaring me is that somebody on this forum applied in Aug,08 and written PLE to DIAC regarding inclusion in CSL. But he received reply he can't be included as he has chosen wrong profession

'Computing Professionals - Applications and Analyst Programmer'
But even I have chosen same Nominated Occupation as there was no other option for choosing MODL profession (2231-79).

Do you think it will be a problem ? What should I do
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:18 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lalitahuja View Post
Hi,
I have not received any reply from DIAC even after 5 days but that is not an issue. I will wait.
Another issue which is scaring me is that somebody on this forum applied in Aug,08 and written PLE to DIAC regarding inclusion in CSL. But he received reply he can't be included as he has chosen wrong profession

'Computing Professionals - Applications and Analyst Programmer'
But even I have chosen same Nominated Occupation as there was no other option for choosing MODL profession (2231-79).

Do you think it will be a problem ? What should I do
Hi lalit,

Looks like u did a mistake...for me I choose my occupations like this:

Company A - SAP Consultant (Present company) : Computing Professional (not e/where class)
Company B - SAP Consultant (Past company) : Computing Professional (not e/where class)
Cpmnay C - DBA : Computing Professionals - Systems Designer
Company D - DBA : Computing Professionals - Systems Designer

And when my agent sent the PLE regarding CSL...they confirmed the same...

Is it ok?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

ssumit is an unknown quantity at this point

Same for me..I am waiting for their reply since last 7 days..I called them today as I am already in Sydney ..they told there is a lot of queiries now days so you can expect some reply between 10-15 days..
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1 View Post
Hi lalit,

Looks like u did a mistake...for me I choose my occupations like this:

Company A - SAP Consultant (Present company) : Computing Professional (not e/where class)
Company B - SAP Consultant (Past company) : Computing Professional (not e/where class)
Cpmnay C - DBA : Computing Professionals - Systems Designer
Company D - DBA : Computing Professionals - Systems Designer

And when my agent sent the PLE regarding CSL...they confirmed the same...

Is it ok?
They asked for last four years. And I am working in same (current) company since last 4 years. So just added just one comapny and given nominated occupation as it was suiting me most. Let us c what they reply with.
I think there is delay due to two holidays (10th and 13th)

These panic attacks are scaring
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:43 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lalitahuja View Post
They asked for last four years. And I am working in same (current) company since last 4 years. So just added just one comapny and given nominated occupation as it was suiting me most. Let us c what they reply with.
I think there is delay due to two holidays (10th and 13th)

These panic attacks are scaring
but still i feel u needed to put Computing professional (nec defined)...

may be u can ask dem to change ur occupation...
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1 View Post
but still i feel u needed to put Computing professional (nec defined)...

may be u can ask dem to change ur occupation...
Yeah I think so as well. .

So what you suggest should I send them PLE even before receiving their reply.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:32 am
Just Joined

mra_32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey
I would really thank full if anyone gives me suggestion about my following case.
I applied on March 2007 and my ACS assessment was Analyst Programmer (8 year experience) then I applied on Feb 2008 and got my acknowledgement received as Applications and Analyst Programmer’. Now my question is it possible that I sent Ple to DIAC to include it in CSL???
What the possible ways to inclusion it in CSL? Should I send new assessment to DIAC?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:54 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mra_32 View Post
Hey
I would really thank full if anyone gives me suggestion about my following case.
I applied on March 2007 and my ACS assessment was Analyst Programmer (8 year experience) then I applied on Feb 2008 and got my acknowledgement received as Applications and Analyst Programmer’. Now my question is it possible that I sent Ple to DIAC to include it in CSL???
What the possible ways to inclusion it in CSL? Should I send new assessment to DIAC?
what is your ASCO CODE
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

mra_32 is an unknown quantity at this point

my ASCO code is 2231-17.