Criminal Record

Old Feb 17th 2023, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Zest1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Criminal Record

Hi All ,

After some advice please? Unfortunately I was very foolish in my younger days and had a total of 8 offences these are all more than 15 years ago now.
( No time ever served )

We started the visa process over 2 years ago and now in the final stages of waiting for a case officer for a 190.

All police reports have been submitted and everything declared after taking advice from a migration expert
was told that due to the nature of the offences and more than 15 years ago we will be ok.

The thing I’m worried about tho is 12 years ago I went out on a working holiday visa and did not declare any of this at the time , do you think this could now cause a issue as I didn’t declare this at the time of the case officer picks this up ?

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2023, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Criminal Record

Have you told your agent this? They should be able to advise
Old Feb 21st 2023, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Paul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Criminal Record

Originally Posted by Zest1984
Hi

do you think this could now cause an issue as I didn’t declare this at the time of the case officer picks this up ?

Thanks
Yes, and at some point they will pick it up. Consult your “expert” assuming they are a registered migration agent or Australian lawyer, to sort this out.