British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Credit card debt time scales DIMIA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/credit-card-debt-time-scales-dimia-357874/)

jonjon Feb 27th 2006 10:11 am

Credit card debt time scales DIMIA

According to DHL my application pack arrived with DIMA on the 13th Feb 2005. to date I have received no acknowledgement and my credit card has not been debited for the fees.

What are the normal time scales for debiting of the credit card and receiving an acknowledgement?

When should I chase the DIMA as it has been 2 weeks today since they received my application pack.

Wendy Feb 27th 2006 10:37 am

Re: Credit card debt time scales DIMIA

Originally Posted by jonjon
According to DHL my application pack arrived with DIMA on the 13th Feb 2005. to date I have received no acknowledgement and my credit card has not been debited for the fees.

What are the normal time scales for debiting of the credit card and receiving an acknowledgement?

When should I chase the DIMA as it has been 2 weeks today since they received my application pack.

How longs a piece of string???.

It can take a few months so just try to relax.

mick_newcastle Feb 27th 2006 11:01 am

Expect an email in about a weeks time mate.

jonjon Feb 27th 2006 11:04 am

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Expect an email in about a weeks time mate.

Cheers mick, (still being Stalked??)

sunshine23 Feb 27th 2006 3:52 pm

Cheers mick, (still being Stalked??)

Hi

My application left England Friday the17/02/2006. Credit card debited on Wednesday the 22/02/2006. I have been told it could take between 8-10 weeks before we get a case officer though.

Good luck
Sunshine23

jonjon Feb 28th 2006 4:10 pm

does anyone know the average time scales as i am letting anything from a few days to 10 weeks plus
Mick's took about 3 weeks is this the average

jonjon Mar 1st 2006 6:36 am

does anyone know the average time scales as i am letting anything from a few days to 10 weeks plus
Mick's took about 3 weeks is this the average

the answer to this question is 5 working days it arrived to day by email

Hee Hee Hee

mick_newcastle Mar 1st 2006 7:34 am

the answer to this question is 5 working days it arrived to day by email

Hee Hee Hee

Knew you'd be Ok mate - pleased it arrived (Phewwww). Will you sleep better now?
The blokes stopped stalking me now thank god.

jonjon Mar 1st 2006 7:43 am

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Knew you'd be Ok mate - pleased it arrived (Phewwww). Will you sleep better now?
The blokes stopped stalking me now thank god.

And I thought there was romance blossoming

I am glad it arrived too, you always second guess and worry until it is confirmed it is there, can relax now for the next 4 or 5 months

Speak to you soon