Wikiposts

court grants leave - enough or stat dec

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough
Default court grants leave - enough or stat dec

Hi if the court grants child leave of the jurisriction is this enough evidence to apply for the visa?
OR will I ned my ex to sign a stat dec also.
If you have been through this - what evidence did you put with your visa application?
Thanks Dolly
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 12:30 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: court grants leave - enough or stat dec

As far as i am aware, the father of the child will have to sign some sort of documentation in front of a solicitor so to allow the child to move to Australia. This also has to be documented with a photo of the child, a copy from a passport, or something similar.

Hope it helps

Rob

Originally posted by dolly1
Hi if the court grants child leave of the jurisriction is this enough evidence to apply for the visa?
If you have been through this - what evidence did you put with your visa application?
Thanks Dolly
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 3:19 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

It may depend on *exactly* what you mean by this (and what country you are in).

Child custody issues are generally way too complex for an online forum - hire a competent migration agent for some professional advice.

Jeremy

Originally posted by dolly1
Thanks Dolly
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 3:25 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Jeremy is right. It does depend on what country you are from and i guess its how complicated or complex the case is.

I am sure that many agents have come across this problem before

Rob

Originally posted by JAJ
It may depend on *exactly* what you mean by this (and what country you are in).

Child custody issues are generally way too complex for an online forum - hire a competent migration agent for some professional advice.

Jeremy