Wikiposts

Which countries are classed as HR and LR?

Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:17 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which countries are classed as HR and LR?

Originally Posted by SmogMonster
OKay, let me rephrase that...'dodgy countries' could offend, apologies if so. I was thinking more along the lines of countries with unpredictable security..ie Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran..mind you, we could probably include the UK in that now that the less desirable element in Northern Ireland are showing their ugly head.

Again, no offence intended to anyone
I take offence to that....sorry mate, couldn't just sit back and watch you say that the UK be considered a HR country because of the past weeks events in Northern Ireland...

The MAJORITY of the people in NI are opposed to the events of the last week, we're all devastated, but we have to move on and strive for the peace that we all so deserve.

Don't let a tiny amount of people .0000001% of a nation, tarnish ur views of the rest of us...please...
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

SmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I take offence to that....sorry mate, couldn't just sit back and watch you say that the UK be considered a HR country because of the past weeks events in Northern Ireland...

The MAJORITY of the people in NI are opposed to the events of the last week, we're all devastated, but we have to move on and strive for the peace that we all so deserve.

Don't let a tiny amount of people .0000001% of a nation, tarnish ur views of the rest of us...please...
Jen, i realise that its a tiny minority..hence the word 'element' in the post. Of course the overwhelming majority want the idiots out, never said otherwise.

I think i just gonna stop making comments about anything...my foot and mouth appear to be meeting too often today......
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:22 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Jen, i realise that its a tiny minority..hence the word 'element' in the post. Of course the overwhelming majority want the idiots out, never said otherwise.

I think i just gonna stop making comments about anything...my foot and mouth appear to be meeting too often today......
No no, its ok, just things are very sensitive @ the moment, we buried our first member of the PSNI today, we've not lost any PSNI officers since it changed from the RUC...times are just not good, and we're all on edge, I shouldn't have bitten your head off....apologies....
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

SmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the rough

No no, its ok, just things are very sensitive @ the moment, we buried our first member of the PSNI today, we've not lost any PSNI officers since it changed from the RUC...times are just not good, and we're all on edge, I shouldn't have bitten your head off....apologies....
no worries... heres hoping things settle quickly and the idiots dont get the chaos that they want.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:26 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

no worries... heres hoping things settle quickly and the idiots dont get the chaos that they want.
Thanks, I appreciate that xo
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:34 am
BaX
Just Joined

BaX is an unknown quantity at this point

What makes a country HR, and another LR?
Check this link http://www.eta-visa.com/En/Countries/index.php for the low countries list
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

OKay, let me rephrase that...'dodgy countries' could offend, apologies if so. I was thinking more along the lines of countries with unpredictable security..ie Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran..mind you, we could probably include the UK in that now that the less desirable element in Northern Ireland are showing their ugly head.

Again, no offence intended to anyone
I agree with Jen1977ni that is only a very small majority of idiots involved compared to years ago.

The Domestic problems of N.Ireland has being going on for a very long time and poses no threat to Australia.....

HR simply means that the applicant is of Higher Risk of providing Fraudulent paperwork.......
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:32 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
I agree with Jen1977ni that is only a very small majority of idiots involved compared to years ago.

The Domestic problems of N.Ireland has being going on for a very long time and poses no threat to Australia.....

HR simply means that the applicant is of Higher Risk of providing Fraudulent paperwork.......
Ta I bet ur glad ur not home right now eh...Still in shock @ the goings on of the past week mate, not good...
Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Ta I bet ur glad ur not home right now eh...Still in shock @ the goings on of the past week mate, not good...
well thats just the thing I lived in N.Ireland for 28 years and have lived in Australia for 4 and I believe that N.Ireland would still be safer, if you think about of the last 8 years incidents like 9/11, 7/7 (London), Glasgow, Mumbai and lately Lahore. Where in the world is safe?

There were 7 men convicted last month of planning to carry out such attacks in Melbourne & Sydney see below

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news...423204084.html

Lucky for Melbourne & Sydney that these people were detected, caught & jailed .................the only thing is Australia will have to be lucky all the time and the terrorist's only need to be lucky once.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 4:07 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
well thats just the thing I lived in N.Ireland for 28 years and have lived in Australia for 4 and I believe that N.Ireland would still be safer, if you think about of the last 8 years incidents like 9/11, 7/7 (London), Glasgow, Mumbai and lately Lahore. Where in the world is safe?

There were 7 men convicted last month of planning to carry out such attacks in Melbourne & Sydney see below

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news...423204084.html

Lucky for Melbourne & Sydney that these people were detected, caught & jailed .................the only thing is Australia will have to be lucky all the time and the terrorist's only need to be lucky once.
Scary indeed...When I was @ uni in Liverpool I put up a newspaper article on my wall that said that NI had the lowest crime rate in the whole of the UK as I used to get a lot of stick about the stuff that went on here!

Anyways, onwards and upwards eh...