Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Could you please help me to complete Q31 form 80?

Wikiposts

Could you please help me to complete Q31 form 80?

Old Jul 13th 2009, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road
Smile Could you please help me to complete Q31 form 80?

Hello, everybody;

Could you please let me know how to fill the Q 31 in form 80?

It says :

Q31 : Details of Intended visit to Aus.
- Date of arrival or proposed arrival
- Place of proposed arrival
- Period of time permitted to remain in Aus as authorised on arrival
- Purpose of Journey
- Additional periods of stay authorised after arrival
- Proposed address in Aus.

I'm 175 applicant outside Australia. Right now I cannot expect the arrival date or address, because I don't have any CO assigned yet. Someone who frontloaded this document in the application may be helpful for me.

one more question is, about "Other name"; for business I use an English nickname which is not officially recognised, since my official given name (real name) is very hard to be pronounced or to be memorised for the most of western people who do not familiar with asian characters and pronounciation. Should I put this unofficial unrecognised nickname in the Q3 "Other name"?

Thank you.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Could you please help me to complete Q31 form 80?

here is what i, wrote in..

Place:PERTH
Reason:MIGRATION
All others: PENDING VISA APPROVAL

About, unrecognised/unofficial name, it's just that. unofficial and unrecognised. i don't think, DIAC would be interested in knowing that.

Originally Posted by sunitram
Hello, everybody;

Could you please let me know how to fill the Q 31 in form 80?

It says :

Q31 : Details of Intended visit to Aus.
- Date of arrival or proposed arrival
- Place of proposed arrival
- Period of time permitted to remain in Aus as authorised on arrival
- Purpose of Journey
- Additional periods of stay authorised after arrival
- Proposed address in Aus.

I'm 175 applicant outside Australia. Right now I cannot expect the arrival date or address, because I don't have any CO assigned yet. Someone who frontloaded this document in the application may be helpful for me.

one more question is, about "Other name"; for business I use an English nickname which is not officially recognised, since my official given name (real name) is very hard to be pronounced or to be memorised for the most of western people who do not familiar with asian characters and pronounciation. Should I put this unofficial unrecognised nickname in the Q3 "Other name"?

Thank you.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
here is what i, wrote in..

Place:PERTH
Reason:MIGRATION
All others: PENDING VISA APPROVAL

About, unrecognised/unofficial name, it's just that. unofficial and unrecognised. i don't think, DIAC would be interested in knowing that.
Thank you. I'll also use "Pending Visa Approval" in my paper.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

I dont have a co yet but going to complete form 80 as I didnt know I had to upload these. Does anyone have the address where I could send or email details as it is passed 28 days in which I could upload e copies. thanks
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nbn8
I dont have a co yet but going to complete form 80 as I didnt know I had to upload these. Does anyone have the address where I could send or email details as it is passed 28 days in which I could upload e copies. thanks
You'll probably find that you can still upload it in the original place that you uploaded documents. I added our PCCs there about 4 months after submitting the original application. I think sometimes once you have a CO it is locked, but worth a try.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
You'll probably find that you can still upload it in the original place that you uploaded documents. I added our PCCs there about 4 months after submitting the original application. I think sometimes once you have a CO it is locked, but worth a try.
In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned attachments to [email protected] or [email protected]
Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned attachments to [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks how do I know whether to email to Adelaide or Brisbane? Im 175 CSL visa applicant.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Thanks how do I know whether to email to Adelaide or Brisbane? Im 175 CSL visa applicant.
That would be Adelaide then, do try the link first.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Could you please help me to complete Q31 form 80?

In my opinion, if you lodged electronically in the website then you should email to Adelaide and if you sent your application with paper printed via airmail then you should email to Brisbane.