Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Could someone look the work history that i have been working on today please? tra

Wikiposts

Could someone look the work history that i have been working on today please? tra

Old Dec 16th 2007, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice
Thumbs up Could someone look the work history that i have been working on today please? tra

would anyone let me e-mail them my plastering work history document that i have been working on for the TRA. i am trying to be as detailed as i can but i dont know if it is too much or not enough. i would really appreciate some feedback.
thanks cyriack
Old Dec 16th 2007, 5:50 am
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice
Default Re: Could someone look the work history that i have been working on today please? tra

Originally Posted by PLASTERERFROMWALES
would anyone let me e-mail them my plastering work history document that i have been working on for the TRA. i am trying to be as detailed as i can but i dont know if it is too much or not enough. i would really appreciate some feedback.
thanks cyriack
you can't do to much really i did forty a4 pages all my jobs and work experiance also i really dumbed it down as though a child was going to read it then a week after i finished it they removed pathway D gutted is not the word are you usaing an agent or going it alone? good luck anyhow oh by the way merry crimbo
Old Dec 16th 2007, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice
Default Re: Could someone look the work history that i have been working on today please? tra

hi, i am not using an agent - merry xmas to you to:thumb sup:
Old Dec 16th 2007, 6:44 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

as above you can't do too much although mine was only 9 pages long and passed first time so you don't think you need to write war and peace to get it passed, as long as the information covers what your training involved (both practical and class based if applicable) ie what you did why you did it (if you do something or should do something that is for example a health and safety issue make sure you put that and maybe what the consequences could be if you didn't. that shows them you know why you do what you do) what you do within your job (sorry I don't know the first thing about plastering so can't give an example) what equipment you use why you use it and any safety measures that should be observed. I also gave a sort of diary example of a typical day at work detailing what I do from starting what order I do things in and why I do it in that order again just thought it showed them I knew what I was talking about and not just winging it.
hope this helps
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Could someone look the work history that i have been working on today please? tra

thanks, the more that i read the more i learn:thum bsup:
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:48 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

well best of luck
Old Dec 16th 2007, 8:52 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

as requested ............

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350260