Wikiposts

Cost of Medicals

Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:31 pm
Living on the Gold Coast

Spellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to behold
Default Cost of Medicals

Hi

We have just heard from our daughter who is studying at University in the UK that her Aus immigration medical is going to cost 260 pounds plus 80 pounds for the xray. Is that right? Thats 340 pounds If this is right then my daughters medical in the UK is going to have cost more than us three here in NZ!

In NZ we have just paid $250 including xrays each, about 100 pounds! It was a great service too, all under the same roof (bloods, xrays, medical) very efficient process. They charged an extra $20 for a courier (About 8 pounds)

What is everyone else paying? I couldn't find any threads on this when I searched, so interested if its worth shopping around. My husband and I cant remember how much we paid for medicals when we came out to NZ.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cost of Medicals

That sounds quite expensive to me & about £100 more than we paid. Does she have any tattoos or body piercings? If so then she'd have to have extra blood tests done which may explain the price difference.

Alison
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:58 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

phone all the panel dr's within travelling distance they vary ALOT, we paid £85 for meds £15 for bloods and £55 for xrays, so your daughters doe seem expensive
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:08 pm
Living on the Gold Coast

Spellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to behold

Hi Alison

No - my daughter doesn't have any tattoos or piercings - although I do have a recent tattoo which my daughter disapproved of!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:12 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.numberonehealth.co.uk/visa_aus.htm#
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:15 pm
Living on the Gold Coast

That price she was given was for Southampton, so I will get her to try Winchester and maybe Bournemouth. Thanks for your reply's - good news that we should be able to get it a bit cheaper and as we have to send her the dollars, which is a bit rough to do from this end!