Wikiposts

COST OF 136

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:30 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default COST OF 136

Hey guys without adding the cost of skills assessment/meds/pcc's,what is the total cost of the 136 si visa.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all
Default Re: COST OF 136

HI Au$1990 - about £850.

We have just done one for 2 adults and 2 kids (11 and 14) total cost for everything has come to just over £2K

Hope that helps

Ali
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:38 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey guys without adding the cost of skills assessment/meds/pcc's,what is the total cost of the 136 si visa.
So...you are considering what I said
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:44 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Shit best get out on the streets a do a bit of mugging!!!!

Yeah weirdy i've decided to just go down that road,by far the best option and not as complicated as i first thought.That is once you settle on one idea and stop looking at all the options,head up the assville
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:46 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Shit best get out on the streets a do a bit of mugging!!!!

Yeah weirdy i've decided to just go down that road,by far the best option and not as complicated as i first thought.That is once you settle on one idea and stop looking at all the options,head up the assville
Weirdy??

Good for you - you'll be free to pick and choose

Cas
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Sorry cas i've been hanging around the english tooooooo long,you know they like to shorten peoples names,sorry bout that me ol china
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:49 pm
Australian Citizen

Sorry cas i've been hanging around the english tooooooo long,you know they like to shorten peoples names,sorry bout that me ol china
Are you not English ??

You mean you have been hanging around Londoners too long
Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:20 am
FREE TIBET

Meeee ENGLISH,i could have you for racial slander you know :curse:!!!!!

No im from the north of IRELAND,and yes been hanging around london for way tooooooo long.So hopefully off to sunnier climbs in the near future.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:22 am
Australian Citizen

Meeee ENGLISH,i could have you for racial slander you know :curse:!!!!!

No im from the north of IRELAND,and yes been hanging around london for way tooooooo long.So hopefully off to sunnier climbs in the near future.
LOL ...no offence meant

I'm English, but would also hate to be round London for too long ( a day is enough )
Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:37 am
FREE TIBET

No offence taken,now i know your english my sympathetic nursing side comes out .Been in london 20 ****** years and to think i could have got less for murder,i would be out by now

On my third long day at work and i think i need a few cold ones tonight before i lose the plot altogether
Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:44 am
Australian Citizen

No offence taken,now i know your english my sympathetic nursing side comes out .Been in london 20 ****** years and to think i could have got less for murder,i would be out by now

On my third long day at work and i think i need a few cold ones tonight before i lose the plot altogether
I'm English by birth, but couldn't give a toss otherwise

You could consider Agency nursing too ...I get more for 3 days a week, that I have chosen, than when I was working full-time.