CO's

Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

gunners1 will become famous soon enough
Default CO's

A question for all those who receive a CO. Do you receive an email and a confirmation by post when you are alloacted a CO.

The reason i ask is that I changed jobs and registered my old work email address for dealings witj DIMA. I am in the procees of letting them know tof my changed circumstances and new email, But just worried If a mail was sent in the last couple of weeks and I missed it.

any replies appreciated!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: CO's

If the case officer contacts you it will almost certainly be by email, so you should let them know your change of contact details immediately. If you miss a deadline because they didn't have your up-to-date contact details then they will not be liable for the consquences.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:55 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gunners1
A question for all those who receive a CO. Do you receive an email and a confirmation by post when you are alloacted a CO.

The reason i ask is that I changed jobs and registered my old work email address for dealings witj DIMA. I am in the procees of letting them know tof my changed circumstances and new email, But just worried If a mail was sent in the last couple of weeks and I missed it.

any replies appreciated!
Contact them thru the imm.gov site giving your new email address asap. The information gets added to your file immediatley. It did for us anyway.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

gunners1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Contact them thru the imm.gov site giving your new email address asap. The information gets added to your file immediatley. It did for us anyway.

hi, thanks

do you remember which section of the site you did this. Have you got the web link to this?

thanks sgain
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:25 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

hi, thanks

do you remember which section of the site you did this. Have you got the web link to this?

thanks sgain
Its www.immi.gov.au Click contact us at the top right of the page. Click on the relevant choices to your application then a enquiry post lodgement form will come up.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:54 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

hi, thanks

thanks sgain
When you applied you would have got a "Request ID" number. I would also quote this in any correspondence.

I needed to send a further piece of info to the ACT Office but did not know who to send it too. I asked if I had a CO that was dealing with my case. The "Supervisor" emailed me a day or so later with the contact email for my CO. As it turns out she did not need the extra piece of paperwork anyway... a few days later Visa grant.

Be aware as I am sure you are these are extremely busy people and they do not just deal with your case..so sometimes replies do take a while.

Good luck..