Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Contributory Parent Visa - Still Sparkling!!! - Part 4

Contributory Parent Visa - Still Sparkling!!! - Part 4

Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Les Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Contributory Parent Visa - Still Sparkling!!! - Part 4

Originally Posted by sandch
Now why would anyone choose Somerset as a front? Evil laughter fades into distance.......
Remind me again why you need my bank account details and pin number to log on your Somerset (Essex?) gainwave?
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:21 pm

sandch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Les Avalook
Remind me again why you need my bank account details and pin number to log on your Somerset (Essex?) gainwave?
Just routine Les, in order to comply with current legislation, tax anti-forestalling rules, money laundromat technicalities, Bank of England regulations and all that rather tedious red-tape. Be assured however; your bank details will never be shared with anyone who doesn't cough up.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

wannabies will become famous soon enoughwannabies will become famous soon enough

Hi

we are on our way, on paper at least, visa grated yesterday 20/10.

We now have to make some definite plans not just when we get the visa plans. We're off on holiday to validate in February and hope to be moved over by July 2011.

The Wannabbies are Gonnabies after 5 long years of waiting.

Good Luck to all still waiting you do get there in the end
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:51 pm
fiz
Forum Regular

fiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud offiz has much to be proud of

Congratulations to Donovandenese and Dad! It must be great to think that the whole family will be in one country

Think there might be a bit of a Case Officer lull now-after Clubby who has the same acknowledgement date as Donovandenese, I'm next on the tracker!!!! It only seems a few weeks since I was bottom...

Realistically though, looking at the dates, it could still be 6 weeks, though I'm hoping they didn't get many applications in July. Does it work like that?

Can't even bear to look at the exchange rate.....

Fiz
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:13 pm

sirmatt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannabies
Hi

We now have to make some definite plans not just when we get the visa plans. We're off on holiday to validate in February and hope to be moved over by July 2011.

Congratulations on getting the visa, great news!!

Cheers

Matt
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:16 pm

Just routine Les, in order to comply with current legislation, tax anti-forestalling rules, money laundromat technicalities, Bank of England regulations and all that rather tedious red-tape. Be assured however; your bank details will never be shared with anyone who doesn't cough up.
Steve, you & Les should be on the stage, The Landing Stage There should be one at Souffend!!

Matt
Old Oct 21st 2010, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

miscellaneous is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

CONGRATULATIONS, lovely to be able to change to the Gonnabies at long last
regards
Elaine
Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

jmm100uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by donovandenese
sometimes i wonder what i will do with my spare time when there are no parent visa's to worry about!
Worry about the parents?
Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to all

Hi

CONGRATULATIONS!5 years is a long wait and hopefully we won't be far behind you.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 6:12 am

Hi

we are on our way, on paper at least, visa granted yesterday 20/10.

Hello - seems like I've been neglecting your updates, for which I apologise. I can't think how - must have had September off. But now you're up to date, red star attached and on your way! Gonnabies is good.

I would just caution about grating your visa when you've spent so much money on it. Fortunately they are also electronic, so no harm done.

All the very best!

Steve
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 6:57 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Welcome back Denese (you too Mark!)
Thanks Steve - tracker is impressive these days!
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 7:28 am

I would just caution about grating your visa when you've spent so much money on it. Fortunately they are also electronic, so no harm done.

All the very best!

Steve
When I saw that the N was missing I just knew that one of you 2 ESSEX lads would pick up on it

Matt
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by sirmatt101
When I saw that the N was missing I just knew that one of you 2 ESSEX lads would pick up on it

Matt
Honorary Essex status, please!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

MikenSueNW3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds and prostate cancer

G'day all

I'm sorry to bring the tone down by asking a serious question (which I'm posting on PiO as well as here), but...

We've probably got about a year to go before we get a CO, but I'm wondering: Has anyone had experience of going through the meds process having had surgery for (early-stage / non-aggressive) prostate cancer? I'd be interested to hear what the Doc's and, if applicable, the MOC's attitude was; what tests, details of history, etc were asked for; and any other potentially useful tips.

I intend to get as full a report as possible from my urologist and/or oncologist, but info on any personal experiences (I mean of the bureaucratic, not medical, kind, of course!) of other PV applicants would be very welcome.

It is probably best to reply to this by Private Message.

Many thanks, Mike
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

MAZIE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to everyone quick update no luck selling the house so we are going to rent but still keep it on the market flights booked for 6th dec so 6 weeks to go I am really getting the jitters now(what if this and what if that) hubby a lot more confident than me, but no going back now. Do we need to inform the tax office or any other departments that we are leaving the uk any help or advice would be appreciated. Any advice on house rental also welcome. thanks MAZIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.