Congratulations to 'got it' people!!!!

Old Jul 1st 2005, 11:49 am
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough
Default Congratulations to 'got it' people!!!!

Thought i would start a thread as there were quite a few got its today, and being in my lunch hour have not got time to say congratulations individually, so, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that has got it today, it must be the best feeling ever, enjoy it!!! x loidy
Old Jul 1st 2005, 11:54 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Congratulations to 'got it' people!!!!

Originally Posted by loidy
Thought i would start a thread as there were quite a few got its today, and being in my lunch hour have not got time to say congratulations individually, so, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that has got it today, it must be the best feeling ever, enjoy it!!! x loidy
Can I second that...

I got my PR pre-grant last week - which is just the final stage for me, as I'm already in Australia.

But there is a load of you out there who are starting this great adventure..

To those still waiting I hope and pray for you that you won't be waiting for much longer.

Cas xx
Old Jul 1st 2005, 12:30 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Can I second that...

I got my PR pre-grant last week - which is just the final stage for me, as I'm already in Australia.

But there is a load of you out there who are starting this great adventure..

To those still waiting I hope and pray for you that you won't be waiting for much longer.

Cas xx

there seems a few today
Old Jul 1st 2005, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Congratulations to 'got it' people!!!!

Thanks a lot guys. I had been waiting for visa granted for about 1.5 years since sibmitted application. Finally, we got it.
Good luck for all waiting. I'm very very sure there will be lots of got it next week.
Won't be long for u.

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
there seems a few today
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:33 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everso much - its good to share with people who can truely undrestand what that waiting feels like !!!!!
Gillian
x
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

uttoxetermob will become famous soon enoughuttoxetermob will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Congratulations to 'got it' people!!!!

congratulations to all you "got it" .......and we hope everything goes well for you all....good luck in the forth comming weeks to all those who are still waiting...and waiting....nto long now ....i hope ...but well done again to all those again.....now go get drunk!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sme
Thank you everso much - its good to share with people who can truely undrestand what that waiting feels like !!!!!
Gillian
x
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:53 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea. There are too many to congratulate individually but big congrats to everybody who got theirs today.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:43 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

I'll say congratulations to everyone just incase I missed someones 'got it' post.
As for me, well I'm still waiting but as a Jan applicant hopefully I'll be in the next 'got it' batch.
Hope everyone has a fantastic new life down under.
Marie
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Congratulations to 'got it' people!!!!

Thanks i am still buzzing and ready to do some serious celebrating.......all weekend that is.

Good Luck to everyone waiting.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 5:28 pm
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough

Contrats everyone!!!

It is very nice to see all the "got it's" !
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

xs
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

CAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really nice

Good idea Loidy,
Congrats to all of you!
Have to add a big "I TOLD YOU SO" to all you July 1st non believers and sceptics! Please excuse my gloating but I'm making the most of feeling smug because I'm usually wrong!
Caz

Last edited by CAZ76; Jul 1st 2005 at 7:33 pm.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:38 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Yes congratulations to all, especially my good friend Linda Goodwin

Old Jul 1st 2005, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

milindbe will become famous soon enoughmilindbe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Yes congratulations to all, especially my good friend Linda Goodwin
Contrats all! Now is the time for celebrating!

..just dream of the day when we can do the same!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 8:24 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done one and all !
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wmoore
Good idea. There are too many to congratulate individually but big congrats to everybody who got theirs today.
2nd that, congratulations to EVERYONE! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.