Concept Australia Migration Agent

Old Jan 10th 2003, 10:30 am
Just Joined

Bibs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Concept Australia Migration Agent

Has anyone had any dealings with Concept Australia Migration Agent.... positive/negative experience?
Old Jan 10th 2003, 11:20 am
Melbourne here we come..

madmorgans is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bibs

If you search this forum using the tool at the top of the page you will find your answer.
follow this link

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...igration+agent

good luck
Simone
Old Jan 10th 2003, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

hollywood110 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Concept Australia Migration Agent

Originally posted by Bibs
Has anyone had any dealings with Concept Australia Migration Agent.... positive/negative experience?
Hi

Concept Australia in Kent are Our migration agents, We have just got Our visas and were very happy with the service given to us. Graham Igglesden is the migration and He works closely with his wife Annette(She is an absolute diamond!) They do not charge awful prices as there office is at there home.

Hope this helps

Love Sharon x
Old Jan 10th 2003, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Mike Peters is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Con Aust and were not impressed, after thay had our money when we phoned up for info Graham made us feel as we were troubeling him, he also gave us infomation which was incorect, if we had listend to him we would still be in the UK.

This is just our point of view.
Old Jan 10th 2003, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Grotbags is an unknown quantity at this point

We are currently using Concept - they helped us a lot initially, and we at least felt confident that when our application went off, it was all complete and correct and we haven't been worried about not sending enough info etc, so it was well worth it for the piece of mind during our long 16th month so far wait. Reasonably priced, but have to agree, Annette is really nice but Grahame does make you feel that you are being a pain if you phone at all, and has come across as quite rude at times. And we only phoned once in the whole 16 months!!
Old Jan 11th 2003, 1:45 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grotbags
We are currently using Concept - they helped us a lot initially
<snip>
Annette is really nice but Grahame does make you feel that you are being a pain if you phone at all, and has come across as quite rude at times. And we only phoned once in the whole 16 months!!
If he's being anal for one phonecall in 16 months, it says quite a bit about his customer service awareness (or lack of it), doesn't he?

Peter
Old Jan 11th 2003, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

we dealt with martin thomson and steve hall, manchester based. they were both very helpful. no complaints..

Last edited by andie; Jan 15th 2003 at 9:38 am.
Old Jan 13th 2003, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

audrey is an unknown quantity at this point

we are using concept australia in manchester steve hall and martin thompson up to now we have no complaints we are just waiting on our trades assement there fees are that pricey
Old Jan 13th 2003, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Gibson will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bibs
We are using the Manchester office - Steve and Martin and found them to be very knowledgable and couldn't be more helpful if they tried, (comes with 20 years + working for Australian High Commission). Have phoned them lots of times and we are never too much trouble and always answer us honestly. Worth every penny!!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2003, 7:28 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally posted by ptlabs
If he's being anal for one phonecall in 16 months, it says quite a bit about his customer service awareness (or lack of it), doesn't he?

Peter

totally agree,arrogant is too weak a word-we'd have avoided the 20 month farce if we'd gone elsewhere
Old Jan 13th 2003, 7:41 pm
Vaidated member

JayneTee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts
totally agree,arrogant is too weak a word-we'd have avoided the 20 month farce if we'd gone elsewhere
We had the same problem with him when we phoned him for our initial assessment - he was so pompous when we spoke to him, we phoned Ian Harrop afterwards and was so impressed with what he had to say we promptly went with him, his loss is Ian's gain!!!
My partner's comments when he came off the phone to Graham was (more or less) 'what a pompous arrogant arse' (am I allowed to say that or should I say 'bottom'?
Old Jan 14th 2003, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Gibson
We are using the Manchester office - Steve and Martin and found them to be very knowledgable and couldn't be more helpful if they tried, (comes with 20 years + working for Australian High Commission). Have phoned them lots of times and we are never too much trouble and always answer us honestly. Worth every penny!!!!!!

hi how long have you been waiting or what stage are you up to with your application?we are waiting on our trades assement to come back. we sent it off on the 17december so we should be hearing something soon[ihope].looking at some of the other applications people have been waiting so long .the waiting is awful. i dont no what i will be like when i am waiting for our visas
Old Jan 14th 2003, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Gibson will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by audrey
hi how long have you been waiting or what stage are you up to with your application?we are waiting on our trades assement to come back. we sent it off on the 17december so we should be hearing something soon[ihope].looking at some of the other applications people have been waiting so long .the waiting is awful. i dont no what i will be like when i am waiting for our visas
Hi Audrey,

We applied Aug 02 (for visas) , it took 3 weeks for our positive skill assessment to come back which was really good. We fast-tracked ours did you?
I'm not far from you either we live in Bradford!Everyone else seems to be down south. You should hear anyday now, don't worry!!
Old Jan 15th 2003, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

thanks for your reply yes we did do the fast track.my brother lives in willsden bradford. where are you hoping to go in oz. i think we are going to do the meet and greet service in south australia.are you going with family or on your own?i am married to chris and have four children 18 12 8 and3. i work nights in a care home just got in . chris is in traffic light industry.ijust hope that the skills assement comes back ok concept have put him down as a special class eletrician.what do you do? have you got any children? what made you want to go to oz?we are just fed up with living on the bread line all you seem to do is pay bills and have a holiday once a year. i also want a better life for the kids everytime you pick a paper up or put the news on its all bad news. and with that stabbing last night its only five minute drive away from where we live.its so awful not nowing if you will be granted a visa because you cant plan anything we need to sell our house do you? my girl of 18 is not coming with us she is in love(she thinks). i hope she changes her mind she would have to apply herself as she works. so if she decided to come with us she would probably come out on a working visa. anyway going to get 40 winks hope i have not bored you to much bye for now
Old Jan 15th 2003, 5:25 pm
Andy

Hi Audrey / Gibson

we are also 'Northerners'!!!!
just in the early stages of application (sorting out skills assessment
application at moment - Andy also hoping to get special class electrician!).
We also want to go to SA - hopefully will get STNI there.
we have 2 daughters 7 & 5
Sounds like we live quite near to you (we're in Middleton)
Let us know how you get on with the skills assessment

Hazel & Andy

"audrey" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > thanks for your reply yes we did do the fast track.my brother lives in
    > willsden bradford. where are you hoping to go in oz. i think we are
    > going to do the meet and greet service in south australia.are you going
    > with family or on your own?i am married to chris and have four children
    > 18 12 8 and3. i work nights in a care home just got in . chris is in
    > traffic light industry.ijust hope that the skills assement comes back ok
    > concept have put him down as a special class eletrician.what do you do?
    > have you got any children? what made you want to go to oz?we are just
    > fed up with living on the bread line all you seem to do is pay bills and
    > have a holiday once a year. i also want a better life for the kids
    > everytime you pick a paper up or put the news on its all bad news. and
    > with that stabbing last night its only five minute drive away from where
    > we live.its so awful not nowing if you will be granted a visa because
    > you cant plan anything we need to sell our house do you? my girl of 18
    > is not coming with us she is in love(she thinks). i hope she changes her
    > mind she would have to apply herself as she works. so if she decided to
    > come with us she would probably come out on a working visa. anyway going
    > to get 40 winks hope i have not bored you to much bye for now
    > --
    > audrey james
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.