Complaint at Feedback Page

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Complaint at Feedback Page

Originally Posted by aliah
earnestly waiting for their response

btw you can edit the name of person communicating with u on behalf of DIAC in this post!!!

good luck!!!
I too wish him good luck however , the answer will be : thank you for raising this matter with us but there is no indication of blah blah ... as normal .
Any way that's good step from him because he thrust him self as he is clean person but, our bad luck as we born in "HRC" or that's what they call us .

I just wonder how a bad man will apply to Aus. Immi. and he is wanted !! because in just a few clicks they can find out !! believe me 90% of those bad people they are uneducated and can't pass even 20 % of the Aus .imm. process, the remaining 10% normally business people (they have money) that's good enough to make them pass ...
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:30 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by victim4ever
I too wish him good luck however , the answer will be : thank you for raising this matter with us but there is no indication of blah blah ... as normal .
Any way that's good step from him because he thrust him self as he is clean person but, our bad luck as we born in "HRC" or that's what they call us .

I just wonder how a bad man will apply to Aus. Immi. and he is wanted !! because in just a few clicks they can find out !! believe me 90% of those bad people they are uneducated and can't pass even 20 % of the Aus .imm. process, the remaining 10% normally business people (they have money) that's good enough to make them pass ...
Old Sep 24th 2010, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

. No offence. Can you please translate that in English? I spent nearly 15 mins trying to understand, but then I gave up!
Old Sep 24th 2010, 3:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
. No offence. Can you please translate that in English? I spent nearly 15 mins trying to understand, but then I gave up!
All you have to do is look at the username to understand the mindset. "Victim Forever". Says a lot about the attitude.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

ooh you spent 15 mins to understand it you have the right to gave up any way I agree with you and I will translate it soon thanks for your interest !!
Old Sep 24th 2010, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

ooh you spent 15 mins to understand it you have the right to gave up any way I agree with you and I will translate it soon thanks for your interest !!
No pun intended. If you are planning to migrate to Australia, I would suggest you brush up your language skills a bit. Australia's job market is a tough nut to crack, specially when English is not your first language.

It will definitely help you in the long run.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
All you have to do is look at the username to understand the mindset. "Victim Forever". Says a lot about the attitude.
Dorothy you are right about the username only not the attitude (its red line) so please thanks
Old Sep 24th 2010, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

No pun intended. If you are planning to migrate to Australia, I would suggest you brush up your language skills a bit. Australia's job market is a tough nut to crack, specially when English is not your first language.

It will definitely help you in the long run.
Well , many thanks for your advise , but I don't have time to brush up my e-language also my field focusing in my skills rather than e-language , believe me our job market open over there . by they way I hope now I don't need to translate my e-language thanks again
Old Sep 24th 2010, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Go Global is an unknown quantity at this point

Well , many thanks for your advise , but I don't have time to brush up my e-language also my field focusing in my skills rather than e-language , believe me our job market open over there . by they way I hope now I don't need to translate my e-language thanks again
I hope you take this advice in the way it meant.I agree with other posters you need to brush up on your English.I understand you think your expertise is in demand in Australia but and this is a big but,as a native English speaker I can struggle with the subtle nuances of Australian English.I've travelled a lot to English and non-English speaking countries and I'm still learning 'strain.
Read a lot about Australia before you come,understand the country not just how you perceive the language is spoken.Trust me you will be surprised my friend.I am constantly.

Regards

GG

Last edited by Go Global; Sep 24th 2010 at 10:00 am.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
what's ur assumption is it general reply to all feedback queries?
It's not their reply.It's just an acknowledgment receipt of my complaint/suggestion.They 'll reply me in detail within 20 working days as per their rules.

Cheers
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

You may wish to contact IGIS on the below link to leave a suggestion with them regarding the time security assessments take.

http://www.igis.gov.au/feedback/index.cfm

Your Feedback has been referred to the relevant business area for action.

Dear

Can anyone please explain to me what's this link is exactly for?
Is it for to lodge a complaint to IGIS ""Regarding the time security assessments take.""
Or this is just for website suggestion/complaints?
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Go Global
I hope you take this advice in the way it meant.I agree with other posters you need to brush up on your English.I understand you think your expertise is in demand in Australia but and this is a big but,as a native English speaker I can struggle with the subtle nuances of Australian English.I've travelled a lot to English and non-English speaking countries and I'm still learning 'strain.
Read a lot about Australia before you come,understand the country not just how you perceive the language is spoken.Trust me you will be surprised my friend.I am constantly.

Regards

GG
Thank you my friend and really I thrust you from the bottom of my heart thats the way the advice should sound thanks again
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

my friend, what % of the Australian immigration process have you passed? awesome attitude, excellent communication skills, brilliant confidence and above all, a userid that reflects everything.. grow up dude..I personally feel this thread should have been closed long back, dont see anything constructive happening, only emitting negative energy
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
my friend, what % of the Australian immigration process have you passed? awesome attitude, excellent communication skills, brilliant confidence and above all, a userid that reflects everything.. grow up dude..I personally feel this thread should have been closed long back, dont see anything constructive happening, only emitting negative energy

My friend this is past now , or you are just trying to point something ! and what about my userid and it's reflects !! please my friend if this thread sound not good with you kindly ignore it and don't waste your valuable time & your excellent communication . regards
Old Sep 24th 2010, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

My friend this is past now , or you are just trying to point something ! and what about my userid and it's reflects !! please my friend if this thread sound not good with you kindly ignore it and don't waste your valuable time & your excellent communication . regards
What on earth is your problem? Twelve posts and all you have done is try to pick fights. Why? Why are you here? You are not going to get very far in Australia with your shocking attitude and disrespect for the language.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.