Complaint at Feedback Page

Old Sep 21st 2010, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

roofi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Complaint at Feedback Page

Originally Posted by gillgee
I think FIA immigration wing...
FIA immigration wing has nothing to do with security checks. They just check and control the legal movement in and outside of Pakistan.
R
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by roofi
FIA immigration wing has nothing to do with security checks. They just check and control the legal movement in and outside of Pakistan.
R
Can we contact them to get updates on security checks associated with our file???is it legitimate???

Did u try contacting them for such info???
thanks
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliah
Can we contact them to get updates on security checks associated with our file???is it legitimate???

Did u try contacting them for such info???
thanks
Hi,

I believe this is almost impossible to contact those Bozos unless u have some highprofile links (I hope u understand my point), Also in my view contacting them is worthless activity, they will take their time as they are not normal Police man, I have got some personal experience with them and I found them to be dam honest and disciplened.

Anyway If u got success, do share it.

Thx!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm interested to know what people think they will achieve by contacting whoever they think is dealing with their application in whatever country. If you contact DIAC asking how the application is going you get a simple 'being processed' response. I can't imagine you'd get anything different from asking the Pakistani Security Department or any other security/special branch around the world.

As has been said before many many times, you put in your application to DIAC and continue with your lives, understanding that at some point you will get a 'granted' or 'not granted' response. Getting knickers in a knot because you've not been given a timescale is 100% pointless and mentally destructive.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'm interested to know what people think they will achieve by contacting whoever they think is dealing with their application in whatever country. If you contact DIAC asking how the application is going you get a simple 'being processed' response. I can't imagine you'd get anything different from asking the Pakistani Security Department or any other security/special branch around the world.

As has been said before many many times, you put in your application to DIAC and continue with your lives, understanding that at some point you will get a 'granted' or 'not granted' response. Getting knickers in a knot because you've not been given a timescale is 100% pointless and mentally destructive.
I am sorry to ask that are you from Pakistan? If yes, then I can laugh on your statement only. If not, then do not waste time on thinking.
Experience of living in Pakistan is more learning than living in USA..(Trust me)
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:14 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Senior and reputed member of this forum, with due respect urdu is not allowed here, moderators will close this thread and no one will get benifit from this discussion. You could have sent him private message. so please...

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 21st 2010 at 10:26 pm. Reason: quoted post not in English so removed
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Senior and reputed member of this forum, with due respect urdu is not allowed here, moderators will close this thread and no one will get benifit from this discussion. You could have sent him private message. so please...
OK.. thanks for information.. i did not know about this rule...
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:15 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gmjally
OK.. thanks for information.. i did not know about this rule...
All you had to do was read the site rules, which are readily available.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:17 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry to ask that are you from Pakistan? If yes, then I can laugh on your statement only. If not, then do not waste time on thinking.
Experience of living in Pakistan is more learning than living in USA..(Trust me)
What does living in Pakistan or USA have to do with anything? This discussion is about complaining to DIAC about something which is out of DIAC's control. This is British Expats, so it's likely that the majority of posters here are British with a few exceptions.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
All you had to do was read the site rules, which are readily available.
Yes, you are right but i do not have so much extra time... i did not object on removal of my message. technically, i thank polyanna and Safqat of rectifying me.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 3:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

OK so I have to ask relevance? I was asking what people expected to happen if they contacted those running security checks as I don't believe they will get any worthwhile information so in my opinion the idea is totally pointless. I don't understand your reply.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All Concerned

Because of the excessive delays in security checks for HRC(especially Pakistan),It's a growing concern now for the much older applicants(17 months older now even being on CSL.).

Let's lodge a formal feedback complaints on DIAC website so that our legitimate concerns can at least be heard through some proper channel.

Here is the link
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/form...vices-form.htm

I have already lodged a suggestion/complaint to carry on these lengthy security checks simultaneously with all other checks and to expedite the process through ASIO.

I presume this 'd definitely create some stimulus for our growing legitimate concerns in DIAC/ASIO official circles If they get a reasonable no. of compalints/suggestions.

Cheers
Dear All CONCERNED

Here is the reply I got from DIAC

"""""" ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF FEEDBACK

Dear Mr Gillgee,

Thank you for your correspondence that was received on 16 September 2010.

Your Feedback Case Number is IMMI-10_------. Please quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

The GFU will be forwarding your suggestion to the Skilled Migration Policy area for their information.

You may wish to contact IGIS on the below link to leave a suggestion with them regarding the time security assessments take.

http://www.igis.gov.au/feedback/index.cfm

Your Feedback has been referred to the relevant business area for action.

Please be aware of DIAC's Privacy Policy in relation to responding to enquiries. See http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm

Yours sincerely

<<name removed>>
Global Feedback Unit

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

23 September 2010 """""

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 23rd 2010 at 7:49 am. Reason: DO NOT POST NAMES OF DIAC STAFF ON THIS FORUM. Have some respect for the privacy of people who are just doing their jobs.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:41 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear All CONCERNED

Dear Mr Gillgee,

Your Feedback Case Number is IMMI-10_------. Please quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

The GFU will be forwarding your suggestion to the Skilled Migration Policy area for their information.

You may wish to contact IGIS on the below link to leave a suggestion with them regarding the time security assessments take.

Please be aware of DIAC's Privacy Policy in relation to responding to enquiries. See http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm

Yours sincerely

<<name removed>>
Global Feedback Unit

23 September 2010 """""
what's ur assumption is it general reply to all feedback queries?

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 23rd 2010 at 7:49 am. Reason: name removed from quote
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

earnestly waiting for their response

btw you can edit the name of person communicating with u on behalf of DIAC in this post!!!

good luck!!!
Dear All CONCERNED

Dear Mr Gillgee,

Yours sincerely

XXXXXXXXXXX

Global Feedback Unit

23 September 2010 """""

Last edited by aliah; Sep 23rd 2010 at 8:22 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 9:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
what's ur assumption is it general reply to all feedback queries?
Without a shadow of a doubt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.