Complaint at Feedback Page

Old Sep 24th 2010, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Complaint at Feedback Page

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts View Post
What on earth is your problem? Twelve posts and all you have done is try to pick fights. Why? Why are you here? You are not going to get very far in Australia with your shocking attitude and disrespect for the language.
I have never pick any fights with any one I just replied to their laugh on my english !! Are you going to accept this if it happened to you ? believe me you and all the people in this wonderful forum are my friends .I hope I have answered your questions .
Old Sep 24th 2010, 9:05 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

my trolldar is wizzing round at 100 miles an hour

it' about to whizz of my head
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:12 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by victim4ever View Post
I have never pick any fights with any one I just replied to their laugh on my english !! Are you going to accept this if it happened to you ? believe me you and all the people in this wonderful forum are my friends .I hope I have answered your questions .
Nobody has laughed at your English. A couple of posters did very kindly point out that if you wanted to be successful in Australia you should try to improve your communication skills, though.
Old Sep 25th 2010, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Nobody has laughed at your English. A couple of posters did very kindly point out that if you wanted to be successful in Australia you should try to improve your communication skills, though.
Thanks , at least you got my point of view and I will tried my best to improve my english communication skills .. your advice is highly appreciate .