Complaint at Feedback Page

Old Sep 17th 2010, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: Complaint at Feedback Page

Originally Posted by tatoo
Dear Aliah,

U applied in Jan 2010 then y r u expecting ur case decision this year as it is clearly mention on DIAC website that those who applied before July 2010 their cases will be finalized before Dec 2011. I suggest u to be releaxed and dont create panic. When DIAC/ASIO finished their checks they do contact u and finilaze ur case.
Dear tatoo,

your statement is absurd as i am NOT creating panic...
i have mentioned my timeline and also i just wanted to share the update...i am NOT complaining abt processing...
plus timeline for finalization is not fixed...i got CO in Feb and all initial processing was done in one month...its just charactor and security checks now as with all older applicants...older guys got CO in oct-nov 09 so not much of a difference w.r.t. CO allocation date...
plus many pakistani august-september applicants got visas lately...their checks took 6-7 months...

Last edited by aliah; Sep 17th 2010 at 7:28 am.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tina7
You don't have enough information about the timelines of ALL other HR countries to accurately chart a baseline. Don't be so disingenuous.

Why should DIAC inform Pakistanis that their and only their application(s) will take the longest time to be assessed? What would you do with this information?

Your activistic approach could be detrimental to your application and other fellow Pakistanis. No one likes a bully and, in essence, you will not further your cause by imposing demands on various government bodies but rather cast great suspicion on yourself.

Some could feel that stirring the pot in your country could be a harbinger of things to come if you land in Australia ... only the premise is interchangeable. Be very, very careful what you wish for.

Only one bullying anyone here is YOU
DIAC have a feedback/complaints form ... someone wants to lodge a complaint about the presumed delay and you call this bullying ? if someone wants to complain them let them complain ..isn't this the purpose of a complaints form ?
if DIAC would think that the complaint is genuine than they would take some action, if not than they won't ... case closed ... why get so hyper ?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibhead
To be honest, I don't think integration is an issue, almost everyone who wants to go to Australia does so because they want to drink and get laid in the sun, that's the beauty of Australia and I very much doubt that those of a fundamentalist persuasion would want to go there anyway. I read somewhere on the net a while back that last year only 2 people out of 13,000 plus applicants received negative security assessments, with that in mind some streamlining of the process might not be a bad idea.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that anyone is just sitting on applications, but chucking "chip on shoulder" insults is hardly helpful. I daresay I recognise the mindset that goes with that kind of comment, but I wont say any more on that issue. As for the 12 month security assessment, you say nothing about what it is for or how it is relevant to the topic at hand.
I've been here five years and as yet have not met, either on various migration forums or in real life anyone who moved here to drink and get laid in the sun regardless of religion.

Had you been on this forum for longer than a few days your views on other people comments about 'chips on shoulders' could be valid. However for people who have spent years on this forum doing their best to help and support all would be migrants can categorically state that there is a large group of people who constantly complain about everything because they are convinced they are entitled to a visa and for that visa to be granted immediately.

This thread has to be one of the most ridiculous I've read in a long time. The sheer damn nerve of some people is outstanding. There are many people who are UK citizens, residing in the UK, who's visas have taken far longer than many from HR countries. Rarely have they complained. Like the majority of other applicants they realise that they are applying to a very popular country, that the people in charge will do everything in their power to ensure they are letting the right people who will help advance and enrich the country and that at the end of the day their application could be refused.

These people put their applications in to DIAC and continue with their lives in whatever country they are in because they know the process could be a long one. It is a few with massive chips on their shoulders who start threads like this and expect results immediately.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 525252
Only one bullying anyone here is YOU
DIAC have a feedback/complaints form ... someone wants to lodge a complaint about the presumed delay and you call this bullying ? if someone wants to complain them let them complain ..isn't this the purpose of a complaints form ?
if DIAC would think that the complaint is genuine than they would take some action, if not than they won't ... case closed ... why get so hyper ?
I am not bullying I am simply trying to point out what is looks like and how it could be interpreted.

You still have not answered what exactly you are trying to accomplish nor have you addressed other posters' well-meaning talking points.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

OK guys
since I see that majority of you think that there is no problem, so may be there really isn't ... I guess the best is to log off the forum and indulge in some fruitful activity

see ya after a couple of months
adios!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 3:41 pm
Banned

sibhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Ok, this thread has now started to get my blood pressure up so I am unsubscribing. The sense of entitlement of some posters has made me shake my head in wonder. It has been said many times over the years that a visa for Australia (or any other country) is a priviledge and as such people should be grateful that they have been considered for one, never mind bitching and moaning that they aren't getting their priviledges soon enough.

As a general statement, this part of the forum has gone so far downhill over the past 2 years that I can hardly believe it was the same great place I joined 5 years ago. What used to be a place for sharing information with like minded applicants it has now become a place where people come to whinge about how long ACS is taking or wanting to know why their visa hasn't been granted since don't DIAC know how important they are?! Instead of using the search facility (very handy and right at the top of every page) they ask the same questions in multiple threads.

I have to really hand it to people like Polly, MP and the wonderful Mr Lombard who come in here day after day and never lose their patience. In the past couple of years I have seen so many really helpful posters leave this forum who through PM and email have confirmed that it was due to the decline in poster etiquette.

Anyway, I've had my little rant so back to work for me.
It's all very well being patriotic, I admire that, but why is a visa to Australia any more of an honour than a visa to any other country and why don't those applying to other countries whinge so much ? Unfortunately, the CSL and the processing directives created these expectations, I don't believe it has anything to do with any national or cultural traits of any particular nation.

You can't expect to create a situation where certain classes of applicants are to be processed faster as a matter of policy, with an expectation according to the client service charter of 12 months or less, expect them to move, if finalised, within a certain timeframe at your discretion, giving up what is often a well-paid job and a life with their families and expect them to sit in limbo when those from other countries are getting visas in no time at all while a number of directives come and go and you still sit there waiting beyond the original timeframe. If the expectation is created, and they have to put their lives on hold, not being able to plan for the future in terms of career, further education and children, for example, I daresay they expect to be treated better.

You are entitled to shake your head in wonder, but I think it says more about your sense of entitlement and those views I am sure you hold in private, but dare not mention openly, in fact your second paragraph gives the game away. Tell me, what was so different about this forum 5 years ago, was it that it was populated almost exclusively by British expatriates, those of a similar shade to yourself and those you would rather have as neighbours, perhaps ? I bet you sit awake at night wondering how on earth the floodgates were opened to let the less-than-human HR residents onto this forum. Australia is a wonderful place, yes, and you should be flattered that many people want to move there.

Last edited by sibhead; Sep 17th 2010 at 5:30 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me, what was so different about this forum 5 years ago, was it that it was populated almost exclusively by British expatriates, those of a similar shade to yourself and those you would rather have as neighbours, perhaps ? .
We know how the floodgates were opened. Another forum, used largely by Indian and Pakistani applicants, was closed down. The members of that forum moved en masse to here. Previously this was a peaceful part of a very large forum set up by and for British Expats. Since then it has become a troublesome area that many posters now avoid because of the constant arguments and the impatience of many people who now use it. There may be other reasons, but those are the ones raised most often in private messages to Moderators. This thread is a prime example of the kind of thread that gets complained about by the people for whom the website was established.

BE welcomes people from all races, nationalities and backgrounds but we do ask that you fit in with the ethos of the forum.

For those who have not read it yet, Sue's sticky post on Cultural Understanding may shed more light on this.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:44 pm
Banned

sibhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We know how the floodgates were opened. Another forum, used largely by Indian and Pakistani applicants, was closed down. The members of that forum moved en masse to here. Previously this was a peaceful part of a very large forum set up by and for British Expats. Since then it has become a troublesome area that many posters now avoid because of the constant arguments and the impatience of many people who now use it. There may be other reasons, but those are the ones raised most often in private messages to Moderators. This thread is a prime example of the kind of thread that gets complained about by the people for whom the website was established.

BE welcomes people from all races, nationalities and backgrounds but we do ask that you fit in with the ethos of the forum.

For those who have not read it yet, Sue's sticky post on Cultural Understanding may shed more light on this.
That's hilarious. You've just implied that Indians/Pakistanis are troublesome and prone to disturb the peace. I used the term "floodgates" as hyperbole in jest, you actually seem to believe it. The fact that you use terms such as "en masse" might suggest that you seem to think they are in some way a herd of animals. You then have the audacity to state "all races, nationalities..." expecting others to believe you aren't what would appear to be obvious to many and then point to a link relating to cultural understanding - you take my breath away.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

jkjlklklk

abcd Sydney 175 MODL Online 08-08-09 IT Professional No Sent Sent 10-08-09 13-08-09 22-12-09 09-09-01
PAKISTAN
Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That's hilarious. You've just implied that Indians/Pakistanis are troublesome and prone to disturb the peace. I used the term "floodgates" as hyperbole in jest, you actually seem to believe it. The fact that you use terms such as "en masse" might suggest that you seem to think they are in some way a herd of animals. You then have the audacity to state "all races, nationalities..." expecting others to believe you aren't what would appear to be obvious to many and then point to a link relating to cultural understanding - you take my breath away.
You asked about what had happened to make this forum different from how it was five years ago. I've told you. The facts - as written there - are well known to all the Moderators and Admin and we have never made any secret of them. They may not be to your liking but they are the truth.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Will anyone please close this thread because it is not going any where?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have enough information about the timelines of ALL other HR countries to accurately chart a baseline. Don't be so disingenuous.

Why should DIAC inform Pakistanis that their and only their application(s) will take the longest time to be assessed? What would you do with this information?

Your activistic approach could be detrimental to your application and other fellow Pakistanis. No one likes a bully and, in essence, you will not further your cause by imposing demands on various government bodies but rather cast great suspicion on yourself.

Some could feel that stirring the pot in your country could be a harbinger of things to come if you land in Australia ... only the premise is interchangeable. Be very, very careful what you wish for.
I want to refer Canada's Client Service.They have given separate timeliness for each Region and then for Each country and there is a huge difference between a HR and Low Risk country.
That is a more granular approach.With this approach I 'd know I 'm from a HRC and have to wait for a longer than normal time.

Cheers
Old Sep 17th 2010, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Once again, no one owes you anything and it is your choice to put your life on hold. It has been your emotional decision to 'suffer' while other applicants get on with their daily lives.
Yes,I always agree here.DIAC never cliams a guaranteed visa for me.I 'm just begging for a decision.DECISION.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Just to clear things up here a bit...I only used Pakistan as an example because I assumed that was where the OP was from. I could be mistaken and if I am then I apologise. However, the same could be said if he were from India, Afganistan, China, Nigeria, Phillipines, Russia, and so on and so on. There are many countries where there are heightened security and fraud risks and so it takes longer to do background checks. The security agencies of these countries is in no hurry to do background checks for emigration purposes. Why would they? One citizen who intends to leave the country is not significant to them in the grand scheme of things, so why would they rush?

I honestly think that if you all have such a sense of entitlement you are going to find it very difficult to settle here in Australia. Nobody and I repeat NOBODY is doing anything to deliberately obstruct your plans and the sooner you get over your feelings of resentment and accept that the better. The plain fact is that you come from a country where terrorism and fraud are rife. The Australian government is doing its job (which is to protect Australia) by ensuring applicants from high risk countries are a) not terrorists and b) genuine in their statements. If you don't like the way my country does their job then perhaps you should consider withdrawing your application and applying to somewhere that doesn't scrutinise their applicants quite so closely.
Obviously,Every government must make sure about its immigrants to be genuine enough.
Both a) and b) must be accomplished but in a timely manner.If timely manner is above 12 months it must be stated on websites.If it's beyond Any body control,it may be given as indefinite as DIAC has given now for priority 4 applicants.

Cheers
Old Sep 17th 2010, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You seem to have missed the point being made, which is that the delays due to security checks are nothing to do with DIAC and common courtesy.

DIAC do respond to PLEs and I have seen many people on here state that DIAC have told them that they are awaiting responses from security, isn't this sufficient courtesy in your opinion?

Filing complaints to DIAC isn't going to speed up security checks and nor is it likely that DIAC will decided not to bother with security checks any more because a few people complained. So it is pointless and all it will do is waste more valuable staff resources dealing with complaints.
Complaints are not to speed up the security checks rather to optimize the procedures.My humble suggestion was just to initiate these security checks in parallel with all other sort of checks to reduce the time limits.
DIAC even ask for some extra fees from HRC applicants if its a matter of money.

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.