Wikiposts

CO Requested Documents with Request ID.

Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice
Default CO Requested Documents with Request ID.

Hi there,

I have CO allocated to me and I now have my client ID number, file number and other things including the permission Request ID.

In that request document, CO requested only for PCC+Medicals and few other things. (Nothing regarding employment)

I have 3 important questions:
  1. Now that I've a Request ID, will CO ask anything other than or more than what was requested before?
  2. And if other things were not requested then that means, those are 'met'... right?
  3. Also, do COs only check for the requested documents as per the Request ID and if those docs are 'met' visa is granted?
Guys Please reply to these 3 questions. Thanks!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CO Requested Documents with Request ID.

Hi,

I am not an expert, but here are my comments:

1: In this request, CO has asked things after analyzing your full application. Chances are very very less, that he will ask again until you fulfill his current request.

2: Yes. In my case, CO requested PCC+MEDS+EmploymentEvidence. Before submission of requested documents, my status was "Required". And 3 days after submission, it becomes MET except Employment Evidence.

3: I don't think that even if all docs are MET then it means your app is successful. It all depends upon points calculation not document=MET.

Good Luck.

Bye,
Peace!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Originally Posted by peace19
Hi,

I am not an expert, but here are my comments:

1: In this request, CO has asked things after analyzing your full application. Chances are very very less, that he will ask again until you fulfill his current request.

2: Yes. In my case, CO requested PCC+MEDS+EmploymentEvidence. Before submission of requested documents, my status was "Required". And 3 days after submission, it becomes MET except Employment Evidence.

3: I don't think that even if all docs are MET then it means your app is successful. It all depends upon points calculation not document=MET.

Good Luck.

Bye,
Peace!
Your reply makes sense specially the answer to my 3rd question.

Peace, how did you send ur requested docs? I sent my docs thru web upload link (within 28 days) and now its been 4 months my status still says 'docs required'. It doesn't say docs received or anything

So therefore, I sent my CO a direct email on [email protected] a week ago and then I got an auto-reply saying that:

The mailbox is no longer in use.
Your email has been re-directed to the appropriate mailbox which is;
[email protected]

I JUST hope that it was re-directed to the appropriate mailbox, anyone got a similar auto-reply?

Normally, how long does it take for CO to reply on his direct mail... 1 week?

Last edited by live2learn; Jul 21st 2009 at 3:04 am.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by live2learn
Your reply makes sense specially the answer to my 3rd question.

Peace, how did you send ur requested docs? I sent my docs thru web upload link (within 28 days) and now its been 4 months my status still says 'docs required'. It doesn't say docs received or anything

So therefore, I sent my CO a direct email on [email protected] a week ago and then I got an auto-reply saying that:

The mailbox is no longer in use.
Your email has been re-directed to the appropriate mailbox which is;
[email protected]

I JUST hope that it was re-directed to the appropriate mailbox, anyone got a similar auto-reply?

Normally, how long does it take for CO to reply on his direct mail... 1 week?
I uploaded requested docs in online document attachment service and then I replied to the same mail in which CO requested docs.

In this mail, I made seprate headings for each request and gave overview of uploaded document for this request.

I also got auto-reply that mail address has been changed and please use newMail@Address for all future corresponmdence. But the mail I sent is received and new mail is for future communication.

How long a CO can take to reply ? I think this is one of the most difficult question to answer except CO.

Just wait and not ping/knock DIAC frequently. Give them some justifiable time(2-3 weeks). This is true that they are human beings and have quite a lot of load of apps.

Good Luck!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:58 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by live2learn
Hi there,

I have CO allocated to me and I now have my client ID number, file number and other things including the permission Request ID.

In that request document, CO requested only for PCC+Medicals and few other things. (Nothing regarding employment)

I have 3 important questions:
  1. Now that I've a Request ID, will CO ask anything other than or more than what was requested before?
    Your case officer is the only one who knows whether anything else will be requested.
  2. And if other things were not requested then that means, those are 'met'... right?
    No, it does not. It simply means that they have not been requested at this time.
  3. Also, do COs only check for the requested documents as per the Request ID and if those docs are 'met' visa is granted?
    No, it means that your case officer has not asked for anything else yet. There may be other checks to be done which could affect your application.
Guys Please reply to these 3 questions. Thanks!
See answers above.