Clarity in online application

Old Sep 25th 2016, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Hedvika is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Clarity in online application

Hello,

I will need a bit of advice. I just finished my 309 application. When we will add our documents into the application, do we need to sign it or not- I mean birth certificate,passports etc.?? Can you also give me link from their websites, as I didn't find it anywhere where is actually written on government websites.
I am looking at Australian portal and English High Commission, but they are link sometimes with these information's...

What about our photos,do we also sign them and just make copies or it's just belongs to paper application?

Do I attach documents only to my application, as it's link with my partner, or do we do same twice??
Old Sep 25th 2016, 4:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clarity in online application

Originally Posted by Hedvika
Hello,

I will need a bit of advice. I just finished my 309 application. When we will add our documents into the application, do we need to sign it or not- I mean birth certificate,passports etc.?? Can you also give me link from their websites, as I didn't find it anywhere where is actually written on government websites.
I am looking at Australian portal and English High Commission, but they are link sometimes with these information's...

What about our photos,do we also sign them and just make copies or it's just belongs to paper application?

Do I attach documents only to my application, as it's link with my partner, or do we do same twice??
You don't have to sign anything if you are doing it online. You just upload your documents. Likewise with photos, no need to sign them. Somewhere on your iimmiaccount it says something about all the documents being uploaded in good faith or whatever, that removes the need for you to sign anything.
Old Sep 25th 2016, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

OK,thank you. Also we do have 2 kids which are British now, but quite soon we will be applying for their Australian citizenship by descent. (we did this application by post previously,but it got lost somewhere in post, so they are still British).

There are some questions about our dependent, so I did include them,but not into my application as they will not need visa. I just states their status as other as they are still British. Do I need to notify the High Commission about this change when they become Australian's? I did include their birth certificates in my application, but not as additional applicant.
I was reading somewhere that citizenship and these visa are linked..so maybe they will just get it...
Old Sep 25th 2016, 4:48 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK,thank you. Also we do have 2 kids which are British now, but quite soon we will be applying for their Australian citizenship by descent. (we did this application by post previously,but it got lost somewhere in post, so they are still British).

There are some questions about our dependent, so I did include them,but not into my application as they will not need visa. I just states their status as other as they are still British. Do I need to notify the High Commission about this change when they become Australian's? I did include their birth certificates in my application, but not as additional applicant.
I was reading somewhere that citizenship and these visa are linked..so maybe they will just get it...
They will still be British after they get their Australian citizenship.
They will hold dual citizenship, British and Australian. You can upload their proof of citizenship and copies of their passports when yiou get them but as you say they will not need visas.
Old Sep 26th 2016, 8:01 am
Just Joined

Also I was reading that if we meet some criteria(to live together 3 and more years or 2 and more plus having kids) I may be available to get the second stage 100 visa together(or soon after the 309)..without to have wait 2 more years until they finalize their decision. I just found this information in the partner booklet.

Is it just individual or it apply to all which meet those criteria??

Thank you for all replies
Old Sep 26th 2016, 10:27 am
Home and Happy

Also I was reading that if we meet some criteria(to live together 3 and more years or 2 and more plus having kids) I may be available to get the second stage 100 visa together(or soon after the 309)..without to have wait 2 more years until they finalize their decision. I just found this information in the partner booklet.

Is it just individual or it apply to all which meet those criteria??

Thank you for all replies
It applies to everyone who meets the criteria. The application is the same, but if you meet the criteria you will be granted PR at once.