Citizenship by Descent Contact Options

Old Jan 11th 2016, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Ramigojag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Citizenship by Descent Contact Options

Long time lurker here.

I sent off my application on the 8/12/15 and haven't heard anything. I read on one of the .gov websites it can take a month.

My brother did his application a couple of years ago and he said he chased it after a couple of weeks and got a response, but I can't seem to find any contact or email etc. to query it.

Does anyone know the best way to get in contact with them?

Thanks
Old Jan 11th 2016, 7:07 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship by Descent Contact Options

Where did you send your application? Normal processing time is four weeks but bear in mind we've had the Christmas break in that time. Also check your email including your junk folder. Your case officer may have contacted you already without you realising.
Old Jan 11th 2016, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ramigojag
Long time lurker here.

I sent off my application on the 8/12/15 and haven't heard anything. I read on one of the .gov websites it can take a month.

My brother did his application a couple of years ago and he said he chased it after a couple of weeks and got a response, but I can't seem to find any contact or email etc. to query it.

Does anyone know the best way to get in contact with them?

Thanks
Well a month allowing for Christmas doesn't seem so far off to me. Could you ask your brother how he chased it up, not that it seems like there us cause to worry just yet.
Old Jan 11th 2016, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Ramigojag is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Where did you send your application? Normal processing time is four weeks but bear in mind we've had the Christmas break in that time. Also check your email including your junk folder. Your case officer may have contacted you already without you realising.
I applied online through the online immi page. I will double check the junk but I normally keep it pretty clear.

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Well a month allowing for Christmas doesn't seem so far off to me. Could you ask your brother how he chased it up, not that it seems like there us cause to worry just yet.
I have he can't remember it was awhile ago he says he remembered emailing someone and then a couple of days later having the confirmation come through.
Old Jan 11th 2016, 8:11 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Which country are you resident in? Depending on where you applied for will affect who you contact about your application.