Childrens citizen ship by decent

Old Jun 9th 2024, 3:16 am
Just Joined

Tammy90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Childrens citizen ship by decent

Hi my family and I are intending on moving back to Australia (from the uk) I am an australian citizen, I was born there so my 2 boys 2&3 are able to get citizenship by Decent. I've started the application process but now need to get a identity declaration form signed I have a couple of questions about this

1. Do I just get one signed for each of my children or do my partner and I have to complete one aswell
2. Both my boys are in nursery so not school yet would there nursery educators be able to sign the form for us
Old Jun 9th 2024, 7:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Childrens citizen ship by decent

Originally Posted by Tammy90
Hi my family and I are intending on moving back to Australia (from the uk) I am an australian citizen, I was born there so my 2 boys 2&3 are able to get citizenship by Decent. I've started the application process but now need to get a identity declaration form signed I have a couple of questions about this

1. Do I just get one signed for each of my children or do my partner and I have to complete one aswell
2. Both my boys are in nursery so not school yet would there nursery educators be able to sign the form for us

Assuming you mean Form 1195 -
1. You and your partner are not applying for citizenship so shouldn't need to fill them in for yourselves. You just need to complete "Details of the person who is applying for citizenship or evidence of citizenship (the applicant)"
2. On the form it mentions Teachers at a School.... - are your "Nursery Educators" actually teachers? if no, how about your children's GP? Doctors can sign.