Children’s application for citizenship

Old Feb 17th 2018, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

Lelliott75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Children’s application for citizenship

I’m about to submit my children’s applications for Australian citizenship and have a quick query regarding the attachments. I’ve uploaded all the relevant information except for evidence of custody. It’s a recommended piece of evidence rather than a required one, but I’m not sure what I should upload for it. They’ve already got a scan of the kids birth certificates which show I’m their birth parent. Can anyone help with what I’m supposed to scan in support of this please?
Old Feb 17th 2018, 2:23 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Children’s application for citizenship

In your circumstances it's not necessary.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine the custody issue might be relevant if you are separated from the other parent and have documents showing that you have prime custody of the children.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
In your circumstances it's not necessary.
Great, thanks. Just submitted the forms so fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Old Feb 18th 2018, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by quoll
I would imagine the custody issue might be relevant if you are separated from the other parent and have documents showing that you have prime custody of the children.
That’s what I assumed but wanted to double check before submitting, thanks. All done now 😃