checking on work references???

Old Jun 9th 2005, 7:15 am
Just Joined

HPOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: checking on work references???

I was in the same situation and together with PCC and meds I was asked by DIMIA to supply employer references for the 18 months before application.

The Australian Embassy checked my employer references via phone. The Embassy refrained from mentioning the reason they call for, trying not to put me in a difficult position with my company. Fortunatelly I have a great and very understanding company I have a contract with. So was not a problem to tell them in advance that I will leave for Australia and will end the contract with them.

Best luck.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: checking on work references???

Thanks Hpop,
Just to clarify for the other guy I am not going through the TRA I am just getting the Recent work experience so I have different requirements for that.
cheers Lace