Wikiposts

Check your junk mail folder...

Old Jan 20th 2008, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Check your junk mail folder...

FANTASTIC NEWS

Bet that brightened up a dull Sunday afternoon.

Good Luck

Tina x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

The BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really niceThe BBs is just really nice

Originally Posted by hereshoping
You might just find a

VISA GRANT LETTER

Ours had been sitting there for 5 days before I flicked back though the 100s of spam emails this afternoon.

i couldn't care less though, cos

WE HAVE OUR VISA
Hello hereshoping and huge congratulations on receiving confirmation of your visa. Junk folders are great aren't they? All the very best for your new life down under.

My time lines are very similar to yours although I still haven't received any communication one way or the other but would you mind telling me what visa you applied for and where abouts in Oz you hope to go to?

All the best and congratulations again on your excellent news.

Best regards,

The BBs
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TMRE
Congratulations.
Did it go a bit like this... "you grow 3 ins in 2 days stud" "I am nice Russian girl looking to marry" "cheap real pills from our pharmacy, pay less than prescription" " Dear hereshoping, Your application for an Australian visa has been approved. Please find attached instructions for adding your visa to your passport..... "Dear customer please update your bank details by logging it to your account via this dodgy link"

Enjoy you new life down under
pretty much yeah, a few from nigerian royalty wanting to put money into my account to...
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The BBs
Hello hereshoping and huge congratulations on receiving confirmation of your visa. Junk folders are great aren't they? All the very best for your new life down under.

My time lines are very similar to yours although I still haven't received any communication one way or the other but would you mind telling me what visa you applied for and where abouts in Oz you hope to go to?

All the best and congratulations again on your excellent news.

Best regards,

The BBs
we applied for a 136, non MODL,

hoping to go to Melbourne

Hope you hear something soon
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

You might just find a

VISA GRANT LETTER

Ours had been sitting there for 5 days before I flicked back though the 100s of spam emails this afternoon.

WE HAVE OUR VISA

Absolutely fantastic !!!!

What a GREAT start to the New Year.

Good Luck !! !!

Donna.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Fantastic News...Congratulations
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

You might just find a

VISA GRANT LETTER

WE HAVE OUR VISA
Congratulations
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

famousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nice

just a quick congratulations, we have just started the lengthy process of emigration so hopefully in a year or two we'll be posting that our visa has arrived !!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Brilliant news, i have checked my junk mail but no visa, I will keep checking just incase.

minibelle
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:29 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Congrats!

(esp as that means they're 1 application closer to mine )