Check the remaining quota for NSW SS

Old Nov 17th 2013, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

zillinks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Check the remaining quota for NSW SS

Hello,

I am an Accountant looking for a state sponsorship from New South Wales (NSW). Can somebody mention the link or tell me how can I check the what's the quota and the remaining quota left for Accountants to be sponsored by the state?

Thanks & Regards

Zil.
Old Nov 17th 2013, 9:46 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check the remaining quota for NSW SS

Originally Posted by zillinks
Hello,

I am an Accountant looking for a state sponsorship from New South Wales (NSW). Can somebody mention the link or tell me how can I check the what's the quota and the remaining quota left for Accountants to be sponsored by the state?

Thanks & Regards

Zil.
Don't think you can - you can check the state list, and if they are still sponsoring your occupation you should be okay. There are also reports on the skill select site to give you an overall look at occupation groups
Old Nov 18th 2013, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Thanks & Regards

Zil.
You want somebody to google that for you?

I don't think they will tell you how many places left, it will be available or not available.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Don't think you can - you can check the state list, and if they are still sponsoring your occupation you should be okay. There are also reports on the skill select site to give you an overall look at occupation groups
Thank you for your response. Will that be possible for you to provide a weblink to have an overall look for occupation groups? I tried and searched it by myself, but couldn't find it.

Thanks.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You want somebody to google that for you?

I don't think they will tell you how many places left, it will be available or not available.
Thank you for your response. No I never wanted that. In fact, I did tried to find it on Google by myself, but wasn't able to do so. Anyway, thanks for your response once again
Old Nov 18th 2013, 10:37 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your response. Will that be possible for you to provide a weblink to have an overall look for occupation groups? I tried and searched it by myself, but couldn't find it.

Thanks.
On skill select it is under the report tab and then occupation ceilings - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/
Old Nov 18th 2013, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
On skill select it is under the report tab and then occupation ceilings - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/
Thank you so much. Much appreciated.