Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Check http://www.austimeline.com for Aussie visa timelines

Wikiposts

Check http://www.austimeline.com for Aussie visa timelines

Old Jul 13th 2002, 10:20 pm
Spinach88

Default www.austimeline.com

Hey all,

for those who are unaware, check out this great site:

www.austimeline.com

It allows you to register your visa application details, and check out how other
people are doing. It gives you a good idea of how long the process might take.

What it really needs is more users tho...

spinach/

Old Jul 14th 2002, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Nina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: www.austimeline.com

totally agree with you
Old Jul 23rd 2002, 6:05 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Stop Austimeline.com Carry On

Just been and updated our details at aforementioned site(AUSTIMELINE.COM).For those of you who haven't visited,it's a place where you can post the details of your application no matter what stage your'e at.We can then get an idea of how those whiz kids at the AHC are doing,but it needs to be used to have any clout.(It may also stop any more threads being posted asking "Where are they with my application" or "I've been waiting for over 6 days and I've heard nuffin' "
cheers ,baldbutts (17 months & not a sausage)
Old Sep 29th 2002, 10:49 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default ASPC apps on austimeline.com

Hi all,

I noticed that not many records on http://www.austimeline.com/ are for ASPC applications that are non-ICT.

If anyone reading this post hasn't put his/her timelines on the site, please consider doing so.

Cheers,
Peter
Old Jan 8th 2003, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Austimeline not used enough!!!

Hi All!

I'd just like to say that ive noticed that austimeline seems to be a bit neglected by many of the people in this BXP group.

I am one of the fortunate ones that has recently got Visa's, but along the way, i did find it very helpful and encouraging to see how other people with similar applications were getting on by doing searches on austimeline.

This really isnt meant to be taken as a 'moan' [before you all start on me!!] but i really think if we all posted our progress on there and checked it, now and again, we would all benefit from it!

Until last week when i heard ive got my visa, ive had a lot of spare time, [most of which i spend on here!!] now im surrounded by boxes and bubble wrap!! but i really dont mind answering the many PM's and emails i get from people, and try to be helpful as i possibly can be, but many of the answers to Questions i am asked are there in black and white on austimeline!

So come on you lot! take a few minutes to put your details on there, and check up on people that applied about the same time as you etc. im sure you will all find it helpful!

Good Luck to all those still waiting!!
Cheers!
Old Jan 8th 2003, 1:57 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Austimeline not used enough!!!

Originally posted by poggle
I'd just like to say that ive noticed that austimeline seems to be a bit neglected by many of the people in this BXP group.
Poggle,

I agree with you on this one. I've been putting the URL for Austimeline in my sig for months now and I don't know how much it's helped.

Peter
Old Jan 8th 2003, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

Youve allmade me feel so guilty that Ive gone and added all my details like the good migrant I am.

Can i join the gang now ? ;P
Old Jan 9th 2003, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done crunchyfrog!
welcome to 'The Gang' lets hope others feel guilty too!

Good Luck with your application!
Cheers
Old Jan 20th 2003, 3:33 am
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future

I've been made to feel really guilty now, our details have just been added. Can I call you my friends now ??
Old Jan 20th 2003, 3:38 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: www.austimeline.com

Originally posted by vickeyvixen
I've been made to feel really guilty now, our details have just been added. Can I call you my friends now ??
It takes more than posting your details there to be our friends.
Try putting on some pictures of you in the nuddy !!

BB-if you've got a big husband,just kiddin'
Old Jan 20th 2003, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

I read that as pictures of me in Noddy at first.

would have been a Toy Town scandal!

CF
Old Jan 20th 2003, 8:04 am
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future

I'll only post nuddy pictures if you all retract your applications and let me go first !!
Old Feb 3rd 2003, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

lace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant future

hi peter,
I was just having a look at that site
i have sent my hubbys cv to Vic SMU
so shall i wait till i hear anything b4 i start any procedures
or is their anything i can do while i wait
any help would be apreciated

|ace

Originally posted by ptlabs
Poggle,

I agree with you on this one. I've been putting the URL for Austimeline in my sig for months now and I don't know how much it's helped.

Peter
Old Feb 4th 2003, 11:35 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

Originally posted by lace
i have sent my hubbys cv to Vic SMU
so shall i wait till i hear anything b4 i start any procedures
or is their anything i can do while i wait
Well, you could get your documents ceritified etc...

It's anyone's guess whether Vic SMU will reply and if they do, when that will be. It's up to you whether you want to wait till they reply (if they do) or go ahead with an independent visa application if you qualify.

Peter