Wikiposts

Character Assessment - Form 80

Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:38 am
Im here to help :)

Location: Flying to the Gold Coast 3rd July to live the dream - woo hoo!!!!!!!!
jutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to all
Default Re: Character Assessment - Form 80

I wouldnt worry too much, I dont think anyone is judging you, but people will get quite moral, especially if drink driving has had a negative effect on them. My fiance had a bad accident in Australia when we were living there and he could of seriously hurt himself or someone else, he was lucky!!. Its not so much your husband got in his car and drove as he obviously thought he was ok, but what if he had hurt of killed someone and then got done for drink driving, he would be in jail now. I think overall drink driving is a defo no no, but no ones perfect!! Also immi wil realise this too. Like I said just be honest and only tell them what they need to know. getting an immi agent and writing a back up statement would be good (like the one you just wrote) and just get some character references.